Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Secret To The Entire Universe - I Want To Tell You All

Started by 0ne, December 03, 2007, 05:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0ne

Quote from: wattsup on December 03, 2007, 08:12:09 PM
@One

People here have seen many of such disclosures. Without knocking you down as others may and will attempt, you should know that the level of acceptance here to knew ideas is rather high. But, and there is always a but, it would be best for you to expand on one issue to it's fullest then to push too many portions of many at once. We are better having one idea completely explained then 20 ideas at 1/20th each.

As for the world being able to handle the knowledge, this should not be for you to worry about. Did you decide to be born, will you decide when you will die? Did you put the universe where it is? Same goes with what you learn and what you teach. In the end, the world will find a away to cope with the novelty, in good or in bad. Otherwise, you will have to wait until every human being is plugged into an android thinking mentality before you think it is safe to expose such information. Let the chips fall where they may. This is the main crux of this web site and the works all try to expose to the world.
'

Bless Us All,

The Secret To The Entire Universe is Magnetic Force. Who ever masters magnetic force, controls the physical universe, because everything is created with, and by, the magnetic force. Do not for one second think there are not already magnet masters.

Imagine two miniature black holes powerful enough to suck in everything, including light. These black holes are everything, and nothing at the same time when they are by themselves. Now imagine those black holes trying to suck each other in, but they can't. It's like a snake trying to eat its self whole, and then digest its self. Common theory would suggest the black holes cancel each other out, but they just infinitly suck each other in, and combine their power together creating a new stronger power in the middle. The black holes warp each other because of the strength, creating a vortex of power in the middle. When light is introduced, it is trapped in the middle of the black holes like a tug-of-war of light. The strength of the black holes, and their combined vortex strength, control the color of the light that is trapped in the middle. This is all we see. The light(fire/pyro) in the middle(mid). Pyramid. Imagine now, the number 8. It is also the infinity sign. Like two sphere's stuck together. Right in the cross section of the 8, is the light.

Close your eyes, and extend your arms out in front of you, and touch everything around you. Focus on what you feel. Try to pass your hand through a wall, and you can't. This is the main law of magnetism in effect, "Likes Repel". But this effect is happening on the subatomic scale, in many numbers. Now open your eyes, you are now seeing how magnetism traps light.

Thats all everything is. Including yourself.

I must next tell you more about magnetism and its abilities..... that will be later...

wattsup

I uploaded a frequency generator program that I have had for years. It was working extremely well under window 98 but it requires a little bit of fine tuning for winxp. You can also get more info here;
http://w5jgv.com/rife/fwalter/fwalter.htm

The main part of the program is over 1000 files of frequencies identified by sickness or ailment.

yamalaris

Hmmm I thought "the secret to life is  32" ,HHGTTG 2005

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

bosr

Aaaww Shucks, Spill the beans.  If we all have the same big stick we can beat down those nefarious types.  :o