Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Secret To The Entire Universe - I Want To Tell You All

Started by 0ne, December 03, 2007, 05:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad

i thought cancer was to do with the damaged DNA within the cell thats forced it to replicate itself over and over?.  radio therapy and or chemo destroy many cells within the body and can kill off cancer cells as these cells in some casses replicate at a slower rate than normal cells and they never get the chance to recover and regrow.

wattsup

@One

People here have seen many of such disclosures. Without knocking you down as others may and will attempt, you should know that the level of acceptance here to knew ideas is rather high. But, and there is always a but, it would be best for you to expand on one issue to it's fullest then to push too many portions of many at once. We are better having one idea completely explained then 20 ideas at 1/20th each.

As for the world being able to handle the knowledge, this should not be for you to worry about. Did you decide to be born, will you decide when you will die? Did you put the universe where it is? Same goes with what you learn and what you teach. In the end, the world will find a away to cope with the novelty, in good or in bad. Otherwise, you will have to wait until every human being is plugged into an android thinking mentality before you think it is safe to expose such information. Let the chips fall where they may. This is the main crux of this web site and the works all try to expose to the world.

0ne

Quote"i thought cancer was to do with the damaged DNA within the cell thats forced it to replicate itself over and over?."

Visualy, cancer appears to "replicate", because of the speed at which the subatomic magnets are being attracted, and joined together. It's almost like teleportation. Just like how "electrons" can teleport from a power source to a light bulb near instantly. The "electrons" and protons in the cancer do the same, they use your blood as the wire.

Quote"radio therapy and or chemo destroy many cells within the body and can kill off cancer cells as these cells in some casses replicate at a slower rate than normal cells and they never get the chance to recover and regrow."

Cancer "replicates" slower, only because there is usualy very small amounts of cancer magnets being introduce to the body. They never get a chance to "recover and regrow" because when you "kill" the base magnets of the cancer, there is nothing there to collect more cancer magnets.

Eddy Currentz

Quote from: 0ne on December 03, 2007, 07:05:30 PM
I need now to tell you all how to cure all sickness, because there needs to be a stop to the medicine that false doctors hand out to people in order to get paid by the drug companys....

I will start with the cure for cancer... but I must give away more of The Secret.

Resonance is everything.  Two magnets with different resonace's are not attracted to each other as well as two magnets with the same resonance are.

Think of cancer like tiny magnets with a resonance that is bad for you. When these non pure magnets enter the body and get stuck in the many places they do, they resonate such a way that they attract other bad cancer magnets in your body system. This makes the cancer grow.

If you want to cure cancer, you need to demagnetize it, or interupt the magnetic resonance/field the cancer makes.  We do this now with radiation therapy, because the high impuls radiation disrupts the magnetic resonance of the cancer... the side effect though is that we are also disrupting the magntic resonance in other parts of the body.

There is a way to demagnetize the cancer only, but that would mean finding the exact resonance of the cancer. Don't believe me? Research everything I say.

Dr. Royal Rife figured that out back in the 1930s. He was ready to produce his machine for sale and the AMA shut him down. Took him to court and forced him to flee the country. Doctors union protecting their own.
The pharmaceutical industry, the AMA and The American Cancer Society aren't about to allow any simple cure for cancer. There is way too much money to be made off of people's suffering to allow any interruption in the gravy train. The American Cancer society wouldn't let Rife through the front door, let alone even consider reviewing his discovery. Institutions have a very strong survival instinct.
You seem to be suffering under the delusion that we live in a free society. Don't you realize that banks and big business run our governments? It's not about what is good for humanity, but rather what is good for the bottom line.
The problem is not technology. The problem is figuring out a way to change the status quo.