Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sparks' New TPU Design

Started by sparks, December 09, 2007, 08:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earl

@Sparks

You have all images on your Web site in .JPG.  This is wrong.  Only photos should be saved in JPG.  Things like technical drawings should be saved in GIF or PNG.  If you don't need 256  GIF colors, then use less.  Many times 16 colors is more than sufficient and it keeps the bandwidth down, makes the page load faster.

Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

Motorcoach1

Damm Grumpy .I knock my beer over laughthing so hard .....belch ...now back to winding  har har har ....... ::)

sparks

I have been spending time engineering the next design phase of the tpu.  I have decided to place the driver ring and emitter plates between two pieces of 1"granite slabs.  The slabs will shield the driver ring from acquiring uncontrolled energy from the magnetic shell current.  I would never power up this driver ring in an open field,  it is just WAY TOO DANGEROUS.  The granite will also act as a heat sink and radiator for the driver current electrical losses.   The next layer in the tpu sandwich will be the collector plates.  These plates should develop potential to ground as the energy moving along the magnetic shell encounters them.  All cabling (hf initiator cable and collector plate cables)  will be routed from the center of the tpu and not through the magnetic shell area.  I am going to work on a diagram illustrating the above.  I will put it on my website in a gif format as suggested by Earl.  I'm a newbie to web design so bare with me.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

IronHead

I will drink to that Grumpy  well said

Grumpy

Quote from: sparks on December 10, 2007, 10:40:05 PM
   I have been spending time engineering the next design phase of the tpu.  I have decided to place the driver ring and emitter plates between two pieces of 1"granite slabs.  The slabs will shield the driver ring from acquiring uncontrolled energy from the magnetic shell current.  I would never power up this driver ring in an open field,  it is just WAY TOO DANGEROUS.  The granite will also act as a heat sink and radiator for the driver current electrical losses.   The next layer in the tpu sandwich will be the collector plates.  These plates should develop potential to ground as the energy moving along the magnetic shell encounters them.  All cabling (hf initiator cable and collector plate cables)  will be routed from the center of the tpu and not through the magnetic shell area.  I am going to work on a diagram illustrating the above.  I will put it on my website in a gif format as suggested by Earl.  I'm a newbie to web design so bare with me.

Now, this may be a perspective or whatever, but shouldn't you kinda prove that the SM TPU works and is dangerous before you design your own?  I mean, you can have all sort of arcs and sparks and lethal currents in conventional apparatus.

Granite and "heat sink" in the same sentence?  Is that even legal?  Isn't granite more of an insulator?  I have a granite mantle and granite hearth for my fireplace - the mantle never gets warm and the hearth takes hours to get warm and then it is only warm near the fireplace - not at the edges.  Well, anyway, granite shrapnel....what's that saying - FIRE IN THE HOLE !!!

Magnetic shell?  always thought it was a 3D field without a surface.

Dangerous?  If the SM TPU is so dangerous, why does he hold it in his hands?  and he even sparks the wire together - whoa! talk about living on the edge! - SM could have gotten sucked into a blackhole vortex -  :o

This whole gravitational view does't seem to jive with SM's comments in any way shape or form, but good luck with it.

I recommend a flack vest - the kind with the ceramic plates.  They will shatter, and dissipate the impact energy of the marble.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards