Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sparks' New TPU Design

Started by sparks, December 09, 2007, 08:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Below is a link to my website where I will be publishing a new design for building a TPU.  Some posters on this forum don't believe in imagination and designing.  They find it necessary to encourage people to make machines without understanding the working theory.  It is like telling a worker in a Mexican slave factory he will understand how a DVD player works by soldering  the circuit boards together and installing them on a chassis.  Pure bullshit IMHO.  For those of you interested in designing before building
please feel free to comment and question in this thread and visit the website for updates.  Just getting started so bare with me.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze76b18/energyfortheworld/index.html
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Chad

Hi sparks, ive just started to read up on the TPU and it sounds fascinating so il be sure to check in on your progress.
Also is there any chance you could improve the picture quality of the TPU at the bottomnof this page as i cannot read the text
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze76b18/energyfortheworld/id5.html

sorry to be a pain in the backside buddy.

chad.

Grumpy

Quote from: sparks on December 09, 2007, 08:23:53 PM
    ...Some posters on this forum don't believe in imagination and designing.  They find it necessary to encourage people to make machines without understanding the working theory.  It is like telling a worker in a Mexican slave factory he will understand how a DVD player works by soldering  the circuit boards together and installing them on a chassis.  Pure bullshit IMHO...

Bullshit?  Like this - see attached:

I have found that there a handful of people capable of building devices that they see in their heads - with little or no design required.  These are the people that get results straight out of the gate.  They are not afraid to blow stuff up, of RF burns, of being blown through a wall, or across the room, or of being shot.  Most if not all of these individuals share their work freely.  No running off to the Patent office, no non-disclosures, no BS.  They build from their minds and hearts because that is what they love to do.  They do not play stupid guessing games, or regurgitate thrice-chewed thoeries.  They "git 'er dun" and their is not a single person spouting a theory that can hold a damn candle to them!
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Chad

looks like ive stepped in to a ongoing heated debate?, i dont want to get involved i just want to learn.

acerzw

@sparks

I am making an exception to my posting rule here, be careful when you power that thing up! The scalar waves may fry your ass! Read the early postings in the Successful TPU-ECD replication thread to learn of the results... mostly burned out scopes etc... and the early postings in the Lord of the Rings thread may save you time in going over old things already tried.. but good luck in your experimenting...

Acerzw..
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866