Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nightlife's insanity, ignorance and or quest for free energy. Please Help!

Started by nightlife, December 16, 2007, 06:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

I started my quest using other forums and I have now decided to start a new one to keep from high jacking others. I would however suggest that everyone should stay tuned to the thread because I am trying to figure out the problem everyone here is having with their designs. I will be questioning the laws of physics and I may even go against them with my rambling but please note that I am a mechanical wiz when it comes to problem solving. That is what I do and have done since before I dropped out of school 25 years ago.

I have to start with justifying all the parts involved in a problem and I may find some problems with some of the said parts that may cause confusion but please note that I am only working with what I believe to be a high level of common sense and if it doesn't make sense to me I will find out why and change it with something that does. This may lead to the debunking of some theory's and or laws of physics but I will do my best to justify my reasoning for all to understand.

I do know that I am jumping back and forth with my reasoning on other threads not paying attention to what has already been figured out but I must keep a open mind when trying to figure out a problem. I do this because I don?t believe what anyone says and or has said because of things like the bible and other stories that have got twisted and or made up over time just to benefit the greed of the person that say or told them. I have to start from scratch when trying to resolve a problem I don?t have a clue how to fix. In this case it would be the accumulation of energy using the most efficient way possible.

Please feel free to join in at anytime but please note that am not one to take kindly to disrespectful comments and I am only here to try and help.

nightlife

I left off on the last thread with my not understanding  the terminology of certain words and I am slowing figuring them out as I research.

Cathode rays are streams of electrons observed in vacuum tubes, i.e. evacuated glass tubes that are equipped with at least two electrodes, a cathode (positive electrode) and an anode (negative electrode) in a configuration known as a diode.

This tells me that electrons are just bits of a frequency. I am also now thinking that a positive is just a higher frequency of a same frequency wave and a negative is just a lower frequency of the same frequency wave and when they collide, they create an explosion and or heat as they become one.

Lets say we order the earths 7.8 frequency with one lead and the order the earths 15.6 frequency with the other lead and then short them together and see what happens. I am betting that the short would create heat and the amount of heat would be based on the amount of the frequencies ordered. I am also betting that the larger the amounts are ordered that the further apart the short has to be to create the heat which in turn causes a lightning effect across the contacts.

Please bare with me as I try to figure this out.

The magnetic field of the lower frequency must be weaker then the magnetic field of the higher frequency causing the lower to be attracted to the higher. This then makes me think that a earth magnet is nothing more then a compression of two different frequencies in a iron core and that would explain why magnetic fields are used to order the frequencies.

Based on that, I have now confused myself because that would mean a magnet would be nothing more then a sun which they obviously are not. Unless of course they contain two different frequencies that are forced in to ends of a iron core like the magnets we make and therefore making them a neutral magnetic field.

This would explain why magnets are attracted to iron because iron must hold frequencies and when there is an accumulation of a frequency they create their own magnetic field. This would also explain where the sparks come from when scraping one core against another.

Man my head hurts LOL. I done for now but I do believe at this point that the trick to free energy is based on the compression of different frequencies. I may change my opinion over the course of this quest time as I figure things out.

Grumpy

Glad to see you have an open mind, Nightlife.

Before you get into frequencies and such start with the basic problem:

What do you want?  Electrical energy.

What is electrical energy?  Current times voltage equals watts.  This is conventional and excludes any other forms.

So, voltage is a measure of potential or charge, though i don;t like the word charge - lets use the word "pressure".  So voltage is "electrical pressure".

What is "current"?

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

bocas

Grumpy,
   I think of current as the movement of "electrical pressure".

Qwert