Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nightlife's insanity, ignorance and or quest for free energy. Please Help!

Started by nightlife, December 16, 2007, 06:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

hansvonlieven, I am half way through reading your findings and I must say that so far you have done well. There are a couple things that throw me off as to why they were not researched a bit more then they were. So far based on what I read in your findings, I feel Keely had come close to actually knowing what electricity really is.

I know believe that Keely's work has been studied by Hutchinson do to his claims on research he has done. The ripping apart of metal and the levitating of objects using frequencies all sound familiar to some of Keely's work. I also believe that Hutchinson has figured out what electricity is as well as ways to retrieve it. He showed us that by using certain crystallized fossils to make a battery. If he doesn't know what electricity is, then I think he is close to finding out.

I will finish reading your findings and post my final opinion when I am done as well as any significance I get out of it to help me with my quest.

Thanks again and I want to say that I am impressed with what I have read so far.

nightlife

b0rg13, over unity is impossible. Even if they took power that could only operate 3 bulbs rated at 100 watts and figured out a way to use the same power to operate 12 bulbs rated at 100 watts each, they still would have not reached over unity do to the fact that the extra energy created had to come from another energy added to the original energy that made the difference.

I believe the main problem is the fact that they don?t even know what electricity really even is or what it really is made of.

b0rg13

yeah i forgot to mention , i couldnt give a flying fffff about OU, but if u put 300 in and get 1200 out then in my country little old ladies wont die when there power is cut off( and they do die,there in the news), and id find a way to put that into a car and stop paying for $2 a liter of gas,yes liter not gallon. what i see is 900watts of useable electirc stuff to run a heater or a car or both, and when you get your car home, plug it into your house if you need the extra 900watts,i see a chit load of GOOD ideas and getting things to work well here on the site,most ppl seem to have ther head up there butt looking for OU tho, and the rest seem to try and ask for investing and crap, ...just put ya damn working idea out and lets get it done, dosent matter if it only puts out 500watts even, its till useable and i bet with all the gods here something could be done, yet its not.

, put the idea out,put the plans out, help others get it done,how hard could it be?.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

nightlife

b0rg13, there are plenty of published designs out there that are said to work.

hansvonlieven

My researches teach me that electricity is but
a certain condensed form of atomic vibration, a form showing
only the introductory features which precede the etheric
vibratory condition. It is a modulated force so conditioned,
in its more modest flows, as to be susceptible of benefit to all
organisms. Though destructive to a great degree in its
explosive positions, it is the medium by which the whole sys-
tem of organic nature is permeated beneficially ; transfusing
certain forms of  inert matter with life-giving principles. It
is to a certain degree an effluence of divinity ; but only as the
branch is to the tree. We have to go far beyond this condi-
tion to reach the pure etheric one, or the body of the tree.
The Vibratory Etheric tree has many branches, and electricity
is but one of them. Though it is a medium by which the
operations of vital forces are performed, it cannot in my opinion
be considered the soul of matter." . .KEELY

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx