Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nightlife's insanity, ignorance and or quest for free energy. Please Help!

Started by nightlife, December 16, 2007, 06:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schpankme

@nightlife

Here's a short film, that discus's the fundamental force that forms and sustains the universe (food for thought).

THUNDERBOLTS OF THE GODS
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4773590301316220374&q=electric+universe&total=209&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

www.thunderboltsdvd.com

- Schpankme

Localjoe

Found.. and tesla happens to mention these puppies too

http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:WvYL0sDYJaUJ:cyclotron.tamu.edu/nuctheo/smp07-talks/SMP07_Fries.ppt+particles+smaller+than+electrons&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=53&gl=us&client=firefox-a
Neutrino Mass

For a long time, neutrinos were suspected to have no mass at all.

But if neutrinos do have masses, the 3 generations of neutrinos, e, , , can switch their identity while traveling through space due to a quantum effect. 

Such neutrino oscillations have been

observed in 1998.

Still neutrino masses are very small:

The mass of e is more than 100,000 times smaller than the mass of the electron.
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

nightlife

Schpankme, thanks for that video and it was very interesting and I feel it added strength to my theory.

It's nice to see that others are starting to catch on and I hope that some day my theory will be told by others with out even ever have heard of or read about what I have stated in my theory.

My words may not be the correct words to have used but the concept is the same and I have my lack of education in a theoretical sense to be able to properly explain my thoughts in words. I am trying and that?s all I can do. I do hope that people start to understand at least the concept..

I will say that this is helping me with my spelling ability and that alone is a accomplishment. LOL 

nightlife

Localjoe, thank you for finding that. That would explain the existence of a electron. That's is what has been bothering me about my theory because there has to be a movement and a resistance to create a electron. Then again, there has to be something to have created the element that is said to be 100,000 times smaller. Therefore, that element would have to have some sort of electron.

The whole evolution thing is never going to be possible to determine what started creation. The main thing is finding out what electricity really is so we can either produce, attract and or capturer it so we utilize it as a free power source. I believe my theory gives us the tools to do just that provided we are wise enough to utilize those tools to do so efficiently.

Are you working with the earth battery theory still? If so, how is that working out?

PhiScience

Quote from: Localjoe on December 20, 2007, 12:25:02 AM
There are sub atomic particles you know which determine quantum entanglement.. what about those.

It is said that any theory which purports to tell us what electricity and the elementary particles of matter really are, stand condemned at the start.
Although it is true that we cannot make something out of nothing, still we do not need to begin with a complex array of protons, electrons, and neutrons as a starting point.
These subatomic particles, and their associated fields of force, may themselves consist of self sustaining forms of motion; such as vortex motion, in a hypothetical ether having only certain general properties, such as inertia and fluidity, but no specific internal structure or molecules with atomic oscillators.
The function of science is to make observations and measurements and to find correlations between the observed facts.