Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nightlife's insanity, ignorance and or quest for free energy. Please Help!

Started by nightlife, December 16, 2007, 06:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

PhiScience, sorry but copper is just used because of it's weak attraction to a frequency and its ability to allow a frequency to flow across it's surface because of it's weak attraction.

Schpankme

Quote from: nightlife on December 16, 2007, 06:57:55 AM
I started my quest using other forums and
I have now decided to start a new one to keep from high jacking others.
I would however suggest that everyone should stay tuned to the thread because
I am trying to figure out the problem everyone here is having with their designs.
I will be questioning the laws of physics and
I may even go against them with my rambling but please note that
I am a mechanical wiz when it comes to problem solving. That is what
I do and have done since before
I dropped out of school 25 years ago.
I have to start with justifying all the parts involved in a problem and
I may find some problems with some of the said parts that may cause confusion but please note that
I am only working with what
I believe to be a high level of common sense and if it doesn't make sense to me
I will find out why and change it with something that does. This may lead to the debunking of some theory's and or laws of physics but
I will do my best to justify my reasoning for all to understand.
I do know that
I am jumping back and forth with my reasoning on other threads not paying attention to what has already been figured out but
I must keep a open mind when trying to figure out a problem.
I do this because
I don?t believe what anyone says and or has said
I have to start from scratch when trying to resolve a problem
I don?t have a clue how to fix. In this case it would be the accumulation of energy using the most efficient way possible.
I am not one to take kindly to disrespectful comments and
I am only here to try and help.   

Amazing!

- Schpankme

nightlife

mramos, I cant say he knew nothing about it but I don?t think he knew exactly what it was and he actually may have and we may be led to believe he didn't or that it is something else because big money wouldn't want us to know the truth because they make money off this big secret if it is just a secret.
I actually have to give credit to Keely and Tesla for my ability to come up with that theory. There work led me in the right direction. I also have to give some credit to Hansvonlieven because his research helped me too. Most credit is due to this forum and the members that partake in the discussions. This forum along with the members that are and were involved inspired me to find out what electricity really is. I honestly thought everyone knew but me but I found out different when I posted the question and that sent me on a mission.

Schpankme, thank you for pointing that out to me, I now realize that a lot of those "I"s should have been "WE"s. Sorry about that, I must have got caught up in the moment.

Localjoe

@ Nightlife
Do you like the three phase ac power in your house.. i sure do.. i mean i dont like paying for it but where would society be today if he hadn't given up the royalties to give this tech to Westinghouse.... What if Edison and his DC electricity .... oil company backed swine... Won the infrastructure battle.   Niagara falls... radio , remote control boats/vehicles, induction motors .. man are you nuts we owe so much to Mr. Tesla
                                                                                    Joe

PS- Feel free to kick yourself and shut the lights off for 24 hrs... fair penance for utter disregard

GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

nightlife

Localjoe, please don't think I am discrediting Tesla, we do owe a lot to him as well as others. I only said that I don?t think he knew what electricity really is and if he did, he either hid it from us or someone else did.

All we need to know is that electricity only flows in a form of a frequency and a frequency is nothing without electrons with a resistance and I don't recall that ever being said by Tesla or anyone else, but then again, I didn't have much schooling so I could be wrong as far as no one ever saying that and it is simple if you think about it.