Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Self Running 900 Watt Fuelless Electrical Generator" Is this new?

Started by bourne, December 16, 2007, 11:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

Ok, here's what I can deduce from the picture.  Seems to be a simple 4 pole winding, so it stands to reason that perhaps the rotor also has 4 magnets on it.

EM

one

Quote from: EMdevices on March 05, 2008, 09:42:11 PM
Here's some frame grabs:

1)  Motor seems to have 4 poles

2)  Lots of capacitors, and we see what may be the inverter (small yellow/aluminum box)

EM

This  looks  alot  like  an idea that I  have been working on .

I would use  more than  4 poles  ......and  more  magnets than poles   ...... 

The  capacitor bank looks interesting 
They  look like motor start  caps to me ....I have a couple that look similar    they  are 5 MF  370V

I had  planned  on  making  each  coil  bifilar.
The idea was  to be able to switch one of the    windings on each pole out to   a load   depending  on  power requirements  and  other  things .   

It seems to me  that   if all   the    windings  could be switched independently   into a load  it  would be  great  for something like a  magnetic / electric  hybrid  car . 

gary   

EMdevices

QuoteI would use  more than  4 poles  ......and  more  magnets than poles   ...... 

I was thinking the same thing.   If we use more poles, the frequency will be higher at a given RPM, and we won't need so many capacitors (provided the inductance stays the same)   I'm not sure about using a different number of magnets than poles.  That might work though, in a system like I show in the first diagram with independent coils.   Then, in such a configuration, the more the better.

I know exactly what to try, I have my old motor right here  ready for some resonance.  I just need to scrounge up some capacitors.  I just can't wait to give resonance a chance  :)

EM

P.S.  This might have something to do with the TPU, the toroidal nature of the stator, rotational fields, resonance, etc..  At the core of it, the principles of energy generation might be the same.

one

Quote from: EMdevices on March 05, 2008, 10:42:14 PM
QuoteI would use  more than  4 poles  ......and  more  magnets than poles   ...... 

I was thinking the same thing.   If we use more poles, the frequency will be higher at a given RPM, and we won't need so many capacitors (provided the inductance stays the same)   I'm not sure about using a different number of magnets than poles.  That might work though, in a system like I show in the first diagram with independent coils.   Then, in such a configuration, the more the better.

I know exactly what to try, I have my old motor right here  ready for some resonance.  I just need to scrounge up some capacitors.  I just can't wait to give resonance a chance  :)

EM

P.S.  This might have something to do with the TPU, the toroidal nature of the stator, rotational fields, resonance, etc..  At the core of it, the principles of energy generation might be the same.

Although   your  idea with the troridal  core  does look alot more like   the picture ,  My  plan was to use separate  solinoid  type coils . 
I  don't  thin that more  magnets would  work  with  the toroid  core.

What  ran through my mind   when I  saw your  drawing is that  it would be heavy  ......if that is the  way  the  motor in the picture was made I  would guess that it weighs  well  over 200 pounds..

What would be the advantages of using  one large  toroid  rather than lots of little  coils ?

can  the   toroid  be put into resonance  itself?

or into  a  magnetic   rotation  like in a TPU ?

gary

EMdevices

very good questions gary,  I agree, there are better ways, and individual solenoids (coils) would be the way to go.  That's what I plan on doing as well.  The toroidal version like his seems to be too heavy.

also, I just saw the other video with the water heater, and I'm just totally amazed.   He worms up about 1.5 liters of water from 100 to 180 deg F, with a 9V battery that draws 0.18 Amps, or 180 miliAmps, so he draws only about 1.6 watts.  He credits resonance once again  (vibrational in this case, I believe)   Just amazing, and he talks about Kelly as being his inspiration.

I have to say, these videos sure gave me a boost today. 

EM

P.S.  Ok, here's what I'm going to try as soon as I can.  Very simple concept.  It's all about resonance.  We have to match the tank resonance with the speed frequency (taking into account the # of magnets, etc..)