Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sparks' New TPU Design

Started by sparks, December 09, 2007, 08:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

@ marco
      Yes and No
      I put up my progress so far on my website you will find in my signature.
@otto
     I researched granite and yes it has some radioactive elements.  Like I said before I know very little about geology.  I just want to use a substance that will absorb uncontrolled energy input.  ABSORB being the key word.  Granite seems to be a pretty much circus of crystals and impurities.  Maybe someone else knows of a better absorber insulator to use and will post here.
By seperating the driver current from the energy collector current I assure you that there will be next to nothing for RF emisision from the driver.

@ Nightlife

Thankyou for the links.  The device that used a magnetic shell to circulate ions for study was very interesting.  The paper on the Earth's heartbeat was also interesting in light of the fact that the magnetic field strength of the Earth is also diminishing.  Could be the iron core circulation under our feet is going to start sloshing the other way pretty soon.  I think it may be due to the way and the what of energy riding the magnetoshphere train to the center of the Earth just like my theory that the same thing happens with the TPU.

Not much progress today but pricing and finding a fabricator for the driver ring.  Whew, has anybody priced good quality copper nowadays?  I have stocked-up 350 pounds of copper wire from burnt out electric motor windings.  I'm going to cash this in at the reclaimers and use this money for development of my experimental  tpu.  I found a company that makes rings and gears up to 200" in diameter at very close mechanical tolerances.
I need to build a small ring and try to accelerate the ring current as shown on my website.  Marks' "solenoid" windings driven at harmonic frequencies may be overkill since there is no output windings near the driver windings of my design.  I plan to accelerate the ring current like a child gets a vortex going in a round above ground pool with little paddles. Start the square wave input at a slow frequency that ramps up. 

@politicians on this site (no information here just my bullshit)

I'm sorry if I upset anybody by criticizing SM's devices or postulated on what happened back there in '98.  I will state with certainty that SM is just a
man with all the good and bad that comes along with being human.  If you want to give up your free will and become some sort of cultist or holly roller or whatever that's your deal it is certainly not mine.  I am here to study this device and find out what makes it tick, and share my findings with as many human beings as I can.  This world needs some good news and it needs it now. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

nightlife

sparks, yes, it was interesting and I learned a lot myself. I also found out that you have to use two frequencies at the same time like a medium and a high frequency to make it really productive enough to use. I posted a video of one that was tested on the other TPU thread.

nightlife

Re: Some thoughts on how the TPU might work.
? Reply #45 on: December 13, 2007, 10:28:43 PM ? Quote Modify 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just found this video using TPU as a search and clicked on the most recent and found this next video link. It looks as if I maybe right but I can't say how they built theirs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsZ0EC2VeJw 

I am glad you read those articles. Did you try the online experiment that was offered in the first article I posted? If you did, then you would have noticed what happens when it was excited. The ionized molecules moving in the magnetic field could be used to move the electrons in the wire to a exit point that could be used as a power source. That design would not take much altering to make it work and I have a feeling that this is what Steves design was based on.

sparks

I have been working on a design change of the collector/driver winding/ring.
I posted below what I came up with.  I think it is going to be alot easier to do than a RF resonating circuit or putting together kicker windings and driving them at harmonic frequencies etc.  I just want to create the torroidal magnetic shell and experiment with it.  I plan to use 3/4" soft copper tubing for an experimental build powered by a 28vdc variable power supply.  Once I get some current up in the tubing ring, I plan to open the supply - let the current flow through the diode - and then close the relay contact which shunts the diode.  I want to see if supplying the coil boxed in (I hate to say it) granite, with light supplied through a fiberoptic cable and distributed by a convex mirror on the inside of the box and ring,  results in a sustainable ring current.  If it does I then want to study the shape and field strength of the magnetic shell.   Attached is the diagram.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love