Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HERE IS YOUR FREE ENERGY. HANDLE WITH CARE.

Started by 0ne, December 19, 2007, 06:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

I know nothing about crystal radio, I just know or rather feel how to do it. Take for example two crystal radios each with its own tiny transmitter powered only by original signal converted by crystal to current.That has to be two original signals but such signals may be very weak indeed.

Those two signals should have different frequency.Now you need to make a "ping pong" : one crystal radio is receiving first signal and generate slightly changed in phase signal two. That changed in phase signal interference with original signal two and reinforce it a bit. Crystal radio two is receiving that reinforced signal and generate changed in phase signal one. Thus converted currents rise  and soon destroy one or both crystal radios or transmitters.

Rouge idea...

Thaelin

But you would not want a modulated signal. In a crystal radio, that is what you receive is
a modulated signal and it is converted to sound waves to hear. A marker beacon would serve
you better. A good one everywhere is 60hz. Oh, but lets filter that one out.  ::) Or get sued
for trying to use it. Would be a good one to test with tho and get a feel for what you can do.

thaelin

EELRIJUE

If you want to try and tap the aether/zpe field with crystals, you would need some sort of tuning circuit which can tune well above and beyond the gamma ray frequency range.

Here is an idea: ZPM or zero point module taken from Stargate Atlantis. It's a brilliant idea.

"Zero Point Modules are so named because they use zero point energy. Zero point energy is present in all quantum mechanical systems (i.e. everything that uses energy and converts it to entropy). Zero point energy is the lowest amount of energy that such a quantum mechanical system can have. It is also commonly referred to as vacuum energy and remains when all matter is removed from a region of space. Since by definition zero point energy can never be depleted (a region of space can never have less than that amount), it is theoretically an unlimited and free energy source.

The energy is said to arise from various particles that spontaneously emerge, exist for fractions of a second, and are then annihilated by anti-particles. At very small distances (~10-35 meters) this particle/anti-particle turbulence is known as quantum foam, and it is theorized to be a remnant of the birth of the universe carried over to this day. (Also partially explained in the hypothesis is that not all matter in the universe is evenly distributed). This variation in energy is somewhat analogous to observing common objects under very small scales. For example, ordinary glass under extreme magnification is porous. Marbles, if expanded to the size of the earth, would have more variation in radius than the Earth does (including the Himalayas and Death Valley).

Despite the two particles annihilating each other, a small amount of energy is detectable (demonstrated by the Casimir effect). Because of the immensely small scales of time and size, as well as the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, the existence and subsequent annihilation of these particles does not violate the conservation of energy. The individual particles are thought to be generated perhaps by photons interacting with the space.

As built by the Ancients, a ZPM is a container of a large region of vacuum subspace instead of normal space, so that its size is manageable. The ZPM draws power from the zero point energy, a tiny amount from each small bit of the enclosed subspace that adds up to unimaginable power in total. Theoretically the ZPM should never become depleted, but since all mechanical devices have imperfections, it is likely there is a miniscule amount of loss in the system that eventually leads to the last of the energy leaving the ZPM. There is also the issue of entropy eventually winding the system down, but our understanding of physics does not extend to such large-scale thermodynamics. "

"A ZPM is shaped like a rough cylinder, perhaps twelve to eighteen inches in length, and six to eight inches diameter. They are made of a yellow/orange crystalline material, with black etchings of some unknown material. The crystalline nature of a ZPM is similar to other forms of Ancient technology, but is a likely nod to the third law of thermodynamics (entropy of a system approaches a minimum value or zero in case of a perfect crystalline substance). To use an analogy, it may be similar to making electrical wiring out of silver or gold, as the materials are better conductors of electricity, than the cheaper and more commonly used copper. Small sections of the crystalline material are tinted red and green, but do not appear to be separate pieces of the ZPM, as by visual inspection it appears to be a single solid crystal.

The crystalline nature of the ZPM is perhaps indicative of other Ancient technology, or perhaps to the third law of thermodynamics, which states that the entropy of a system approaches a minimum value or zero in the case of a perfect crystalline substance. There is also what appear to be small shapes within the ZPM, but the precise shape or purpose of them is unknown. To get a sense of scale of the power generation provided by ZPMs, the following is known: one square centimeter of the space that is artificially contained within a ZPM (if the assumption made that the artificial space is identical to "normal" space), contains enough energy to boil all the world's oceans."

"A Zero Point Module, abbreviated ZPM, is a fictional power device in the Stargate universe capable of generating immense amounts of energy utilizing zero point energy which derives from a phenomenon known as the quantum foam (subatomic wormholes opening and closing constantly in and out of subspace). The ZPM contains an artificially created region of spacetime from which this power is drawn. As ZPMs work off a thermodynamically irreversible process, every ZPM (if used) will eventually reach maximum entropy, at which point it is depleted and can no longer provide power. The amount of energy generated by three ZPMs is sufficient to power an energy shield over a city the size of Manhattan for 10,000 years, as well as for interstellar travel. "

WilbyInebriated

i was building one of those (ZPM), i stopped due to technical difficulties in obtaining a large region of vacuum subspace and built a naquadah generator instead.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

PYRODIN123321

It seems to me the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle is total bull, i mean really particles popping in and out of existance-might as well say "just because"-terrible explanation-

how does a car work, put the gas in and drive, simple see-bull

i need more than that.... where are they popping from is what i want to know?? another dimension?, are they being randomly created by the interference of several waves, does a subatomic amoeba shit them out?

I'm uncertain about the Uncertainty Principle ha...... ???

also what exactly causes the casmir effect, from what i understand its some sort of cosmic pressure?
and, are there not more forces at work? what about the Strong force and the  Weak force? do they work like gravity or electromagnetic forces?
just curious

peace

Peace.