Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Negative Pulse Application [Cold pulse]

Started by libra_spirit, December 25, 2007, 05:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

libra_spirit

Mark,

Or should I call you Satan? LOL!

Ask the good expert what happens if you place a coil of wire inside an MRI scanner that is cut to the exact wavelength of the machines frequency that scans for copper. Now ask him if he will try this? LOL!

My point is that the NMR fields doing the work are comming from copper and they are generating the fields that do the scanning. They are doing this at the resonant frequency of copper atoms they are scanning for, and the same frequency must be resonating on the coil to accomplish this goal. Is this a big coincidence? LOL!

They generally go out of their way to avoid any such possible coherent resonances in anything larger then the tissue sample they are scanning and the control coils of the machine. Please just read the new document, it is a possible alternate view.

No doctor will be experimenting with an NMR scanner to validate this concept. It has never been their goal to understand AC fields in copper but to understand field resonance in a small group of atoms scattered in the human body. A few million copper atoms in the body will not interact the same as a piece of wire coherently tunned to one frequency.

Dave L

Quote from: EMdevices on December 30, 2007, 12:09:14 PM
Dave,

thanks for the answer.

I don't know what to say besides encouraging you to try to further understand your setup and trying to maximize the DC voltage.   Maybe try a capacitor on the output to try and smooth the DC.

You mentioned that at one point the DC voltage is really high since the waveform drops of the screen.  I hope I understood that correctly, since you mention only 1.9 volts.

oh, I should say that the ringing after the square wave transitions is not NMR.  It is electomagnetic ringing, either from LC resonances or standing waves etc..    NMR is very very very very weak.   You won't see that on the scopes.  (I discussed this with experts in the field)    Also, NMR is dependent on the ambient magnetic field.  So to convince yourself bring a magnet near by and see if the FREQUENCY of this ringing changes.  You will find that it does not.

Anyhow, keep up the good work,

@Mark

Mark you Satan worshiper you   LOL   :D

Why are your coils looking different then Dave's?    LOL

EM

libra_spirit

I don't think so but I have not worked with zinc other then to make it into a battery,

http://www.nyu.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/aj39/NMRmap.cgi

Zinc - nuclear magnetic moment is 1 and the natural abundance of this isotope is only 4.17 %.
This means that in naturally occuring zinc only 4 percent will even respond at the nucleus magnetically and when they do the force interaction will be minimal.

Copper - nuclear magnetic moment has two isotopes around 3 and the natural abundance will add up to nearly 80 percent.
It has a low resistance to electron flow

Aluminum - magnetic moment is 4.3 and its abundance is 100 percent, there is only one form of pure aluminum isotopes and every atom is responsive diamagnetically. It has twice the resistance to electron flow as copper on the electron shell.

Bismuth - is the top performer at this range if you want to study its qualities
magnetic moment 4.5   abundance 100 % and a nuclear spin of 9/2
However its resistance on the electron shell is very high.

Drop a slug of bismuth into the center of a Joe cell and it nearly blows the top of your head off as a heavy feeling torsion field moves out of the cell.
I just love this stuff!

Dave L

Quote from: hansvonlieven on December 29, 2007, 02:04:35 PM
G'day Libra,

You say in one of your posts:

To understand copper and how the mass of the copper atoms is floating inside the electron shell, we get the sense of sloshing back EM or CEMF. [NMR theory] There is a delay of 90 degrees between the voltage and the current and this translates into a very real and true angle in space.

The isotope chains in copper are magnetic and attach end to end precessing and connected on there ends between adjacent atoms. This is the bassis of David Hamels cones using Aluminum. The Nuclear magnetic field is weak in atoms but in copper aluminum and bismuth it is strong enough to couple with the electron shell for manipulation of the mass of the atoms, as the electrons shells are normally neutral or non magnetic.

Is this true also for zinc??

Hans von Lieven

hansvonlieven

Thanks Dave for a lucid and comprehensive answer. It is very much appreciated.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

libra_spirit

Mark,

Thanks for the input on NMR, I have altered the document to reflect a more accurrate vocabulary and added a section to describe photon flows on a wire as EM waves move through it! Excellent input.

My next experiment will be to study the effect a magnetic field has on the initial spike of voltage, and if there is a maximum angle that will help increase its velocity and thus voltage reaching capability for both a positive pulse and a negative pulse.

I will be placing a magnet by one side of a coil and slowly turning its angle as I pulse the wire.

I believe that both waves will be taking a different path through the wire, one jumping between electron shells and one hopping between proton shells.

Dave L

Quote from: slapper on December 30, 2007, 12:13:47 PM
Hi libra_spirit and MarkSnoswell:

The abilities that you display on the forum are quite impressive. Thank you for your contributions.

Scopes and probes can be an issue. I feel confident that you are aware of these issues and hopefully overcome them.

I experience different effects with different pulse polarities as well.

Knowing how the conductors are wound (left-hand versus right-hand rules perhaps) I am curious what hemisphere you two are in.
It might not mean anything but could also explain some different effects.

Yes, I am making a very stretched reach toward a magnetic, or maybe radiant, Coriolis effect. :)

Thanks again and take care.

nap

ronotte

Hi Dave, EM,

in my 2magclashTPU experiment, placing a very strong NEO near the Control Coils has been one of first tests I did.

Conclusion: NO WAY TO CHANGE THE 5MHz 5 CYCLES sinusoidal train following the switched waveform trailing edge

Just to be sure If remember well I tried also to put a tank capacitor in order to see if any way to tamper the 5MHz:  NO WAY.

The 5MHz oscillation was ROCK-STABLE insensible to any effort to change it! I took it as NMR.

So I used it to take out power as the oscillations were so strong (> 150V ptp if I remember well): all is well documented and to your disposition.

I did said test following Dave suggestion as reported in his published document. Anyway I must say that inspite of any effort I've not been able to obtain any OU as Dave suggested!

Roberto