Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Negative Pulse Application [Cold pulse]

Started by libra_spirit, December 25, 2007, 05:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AhuraMazda

@Dave,
To confuse the issue even more I suggest a bit of cross pollination!

Some one else already pointed out the following link and I found it so relevant that I think is worth repeating.
Only the first page is useful!

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/473-radiant-energy.html
look out for posts by SHAD. Sadly he has vanished.
AM

libra_spirit

Quote from: EMdevices on January 04, 2008, 06:11:20 PM
Dave..... Dave.....Dave     (with Oddesy 2000 accent  LOL)

See it's not NMR, but what is it?   It has to be electromagnetic resonance, you just need to figure out what is causing it.   

One clue, not everything depends on length , it's only the standing wave resonance that depends on it (tesla coils, microwave resonators, etc..)  but most resonant things involving coils, expecially at low frequencies (where the wavelength is larger then your room  LOL)   are dictated by LC resonance, i.e. some capacitance and some inductance.

EM

Yes I know, and this is what is a bit un nereving. If it was a normal resonance as in a BFO type circuit operating at say 5 Mhz, altering the inductance would effect the frequency almost instantly, and we see these kind of resonant circuits shift around the frequency all over the place if we even get near them. The 5 Mhz is rock solid and even cuting the wires by half has no effect.

This leaves the scope leads and the input capacitance of the scope. Once again 1/ 2pi FC means a shift of either cap or induct should have a greater effect on the output frequency and a smooth change as we clip the length off.

The main difference with this setup and an oscillator, this wave form is setting right on the tip of a shock wave type pulse to the wires, flipping from 0 volts to +12 volts and stopping dead. This happens in the wires before current flows so is suposedly photons bouncing back and forth off both ends of the wire at the resonant frequency. And yet there is no relation to wires resonant frequency.

I wonder do wires driven by vacuum tubes have this ringing voltage component also when hit with square waves?

Driving the wires with semiconductors requires an avalanch of current to flow, is there something about semiconductors to explain this ringing wave being so stuck at 5 Mhz?

Dave L

EMdevices

Dave,  are you using the same setup with the triangular coil, and reducing the length of the triangular coil only? 

Are you also altering the length (or number of turns) of the 3 sector coils?

If length doesn't matter, remove all the wire !!

You should be able to reduce the complexity to the bare elements, and find your source of resonance.

If all else fails, and you end up with a straight connection from your SIGNAL GENERATOR to your SCOPE, then it could be an internal problem in the scope leads or inside the equipment, who knows.

EM

libra_spirit

Quote from: EMdevices on January 05, 2008, 06:38:11 PM
Dave,  are you using the same setup with the triangular coil, and reducing the length of the triangular coil only? 

Are you also altering the length (or number of turns) of the 3 sector coils?

If length doesn't matter, remove all the wire !!

You should be able to reduce the complexity to the bare elements, and find your source of resonance.

If all else fails, and you end up with a straight connection from your SIGNAL GENERATOR to your SCOPE, then it could be an internal problem in the scope leads or inside the equipment, who knows.

EM

Its not resonance, as we are taught in electronics. A strong shock to the copper generates a pressure wave against the mass, the result is a torsion shock to the wires mass I believe. I have already done this 100's of times now and any length of wire to either scope does this to some extent. The 5Mhz pulse is impossible to eliminate.

I also connected up some IRFP250's to various coils with 90 degree coils on them. The spikes start to go very high, as in off the scope over 200 volts. This lights up bulbs dimly with only one frequency, with 2 it gets very intresting and a very very small change in frequency canhave a great effect. The same frequency appears, as though this were a constant. It also relates back to Lyles 44.5 foot coils which I have been investigating as well. This has taken me down another path for the moment using iron of 44.5 inch lengths which seem to exhibit a similiar quality as the copper 44.5 foot coils. Deep into pyramids at the moment deciphering this spin off, and connection with light.

I have gained a new vision of electricity from this however, its all done with photons! LOL! All energy starts as Light. Moving electrons is a secondary operation where the current starts to flow.

Photons can propagate along three paths, their electric, magnetic, or tempic vectors, and thus we have three paths of light interacting.
The field forces are photons of light in different paths. Circular or spherical - electric, donut - magnetic, and linear or radiant.
The radiant photons are only bent by gravity and travel relatively straight, the EM forces create matter and trap light into its small circular paths, of electric and magnetic fields. As light takes the radiant path energy is transferred to another position in space or between atoms at c velocities.

Thanks,
Dave L

EMdevices

QuotePhotons can propagate along three paths, their electric, magnetic, or tempic vectors, and thus we have three paths of light interacting.
The field forces are photons of light in different paths. Circular or spherical - electric, donut - magnetic, and linear or radiant.
The radiant photons are only bent by gravity and travel relatively straight, the EM forces create matter and trap light into its small circular paths, of electric and magnetic fields. As light takes the radiant path energy is transferred to another position in space or between atoms at c velocities.

Dave,  please leave theoretical physics to the qualified  (not me by the way).

Now, you mention that you connect any length of wire between your scope and gen.

Do you still have the 3 coils wrapped around it?

EM