Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Negative Pulse Application [Cold pulse]

Started by libra_spirit, December 25, 2007, 05:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

libra_spirit

Quote from: EMdevices on January 06, 2008, 08:45:05 PM
QuotePhotons can propagate along three paths, their electric, magnetic, or tempic vectors, and thus we have three paths of light interacting.
The field forces are photons of light in different paths. Circular or spherical - electric, donut - magnetic, and linear or radiant.
The radiant photons are only bent by gravity and travel relatively straight, the EM forces create matter and trap light into its small circular paths, of electric and magnetic fields. As light takes the radiant path energy is transferred to another position in space or between atoms at c velocities.

Dave,  please leave theoretical physics to the qualified  (not me by the way).

Now, you mention that you connect any length of wire between your scope and gen.

Do you still have the 3 coils wrapped around it?

EM

EM have you done any experiment with hitting copper wire with square waves? You should try to answer these questions from direct experiment to get a feel for what is happening, as I can not prove this at distance. There are simply some correlating data that could be used to explain what we are seeing differently then the Electronics experts may be envsioning. Here is my latest model, from direct experiment.

[Update note on TPU research]

The Ringing sine waves produced during rapid rise time pulsing of a copper loop of wire can not be associated with either wire resonant length or NMR resonance.
It is my belief these near 5 Mhz waves are of a torsional nature and are a reflection of gravity waves or tempic field waves having to do with light velocity in copper.
The distance of 44.5 feet as found in Lyle Lathems coils, is 1/4 wavelength of this natural frequency showing up in copper wire that is receiving a torsion shock. Lyles coils produce a strong torsion field because a 1/4 wave length is a canceling stub and creates a scalar canceling of the gravity waves.

Identifying the torsional shock mechanism
As E field propagates along the skin of the wire, a negative voltage gradient moves down a wire along its outside area first, skin effect. This produces a strong attraction to the nuclear mass at the proton layer which has a positive charge. Protons layer is pulled outwards quickly towards the skin of the wire, and receives a shock. This shock has been known to blow wires apart at very high voltages.
As a positive E vector voltage propagates the wire at c velocity, the Proton mass is pushed inwards generating a compressing mass shock into the wire. A 5 Mhz ringing wave is observed as the voltage stabilized at the new E field level which is not effected in frequency by wire length or magnetic field present.

We know that the major energy of the E field is moving along its surface and even outside the wire as photons in the electric field, as a dielectric insulator will effects it's propagation velocity.

For theoretical physics you can reference http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/nuclear/nspin.html#c2
I am not writing the physics stuff myself as to photons and propagation of E vector potiential along a wires skin at c velocity.

Thanks,
Dave L

EMdevices

Ok Dave I'm not going to ask anymore questions seeing you're not answering them.
Just so you know, I don't subscribe to your theories, but if they help you explain your observations then good for you.

EM

libra_spirit

Quote from: EMdevices on January 08, 2008, 04:56:43 PM
Ok Dave I'm not going to ask anymore questions seeing you're not answering them.
Just so you know, I don't subscribe to your theories, but if they help you explain your observations then good for you.

EM

EM,

Good approach, never believe anything you have not witnessed for yourself.

Set up a copper wire of any length say 1 meter , wrap a 90 degree coil on it of say 5 meters, pulse it with square waves, see if you find the 5Mhz sine wave pulse, and then based on your EM experience, please show us what it is and how to alter its frequency. Say a shift down to 1 Mhz, how would that be done using EM theory and formulas?

Dave L

EMdevices

Dave, I've been doing this since last year and I've seen enough ringing after the sharp transitions of a square wave to know what's causing it and I'm fully aware of the theory behind it.

Now you've finally answered my question and I can see you are still using the 90 degree coils, so there is no mystery for me anymore.  I thought you had some other experiment going and no matter what you did you still had some mysterious 5 Mhz signal.  Now I see you're still messing with your basic 3 coil setup you posted earlier.

As far as the answers you want, it's for you to find out why you're getting the ringing since you might learn something in the process.  I'll give you one hint, change your 90 degree coils, and stop messing with the length of the main wire, it's length has nothing to do with it. You might learn something about the self resonant modes of coils and maybe something about 90 degree coupling while you're at it.

EM

libra_spirit

Quote from: EMdevices on January 08, 2008, 11:21:23 PM
Dave, I've been doing this since last year and I've seen enough ringing after the sharp transitions of a square wave to know what's causing it and I'm fully aware of the theory behind it.

Now you've finally answered my question and I can see you are still using the 90 degree coils, so there is no mystery for me anymore.  I thought you had some other experiment going and no matter what you did you still had some mysterious 5 Mhz signal.  Now I see you're still messing with your basic 3 coil setup you posted earlier.

As far as the answers you want, it's for you to find out why you're getting the ringing since you might learn something in the process.  I'll give you one hint, change your 90 degree coils, and stop messing with the length of the main wire, it's length has nothing to do with it. You might learn something about the self resonant modes of coils and maybe something about 90 degree coupling while you're at it.

EM

Thanks for the tip EM.
I got sidetracked on an offshoot of this anyway.

http://magnetism.fateback.com/LightTech.htm

Its hard to read all the posts on this site as there are now thousands it would seem. Is there a particular thread I should focus on to catch up with you all?

Thanks,
Dave L