Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I am Angry - What is going on here?

Started by hansvonlieven, December 29, 2007, 04:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

G'day all,

I am angry!

Today a link appeared in the Lawrence Tseung thread that got me going.

The link led to a project called ?The Potomac Energy Project?.

In their mission statement it says:

The Potomac Energy Project was the name coined to the decentralized effort throughout the independent research community to develop and distribute the most advanced energy technologies currently available today for review.  These technologies will streamline private and government efforts to reduce our dependency on foreign hydrocarbon resources, while also reducing the negative impact of global energy consumption on the environment.  These advanced energy technologies will also decentralize our nation?s vulnerable energy infrastructure.  Current trends make it clear that we are out of time to consider funding conventional alternative energy research.  Global oil production has peaked and is now in decline.  It is time to face the hard truths about energy.  The planet?s ecosystem cannot sustain continued hydrocarbon dependence, as outlined in the UN?s 2007 Global Environment Outlook Report.  Our nation MUST immediately shift its research emphasis to advanced alternative energy technologies if our way of life is to continue, while minimizing the likelihood of expanding regional wars to maintain adequate supplies of hydrocarbon resources.  Once funding is successfully distributed to these research projects, the technologies developed out of this initiative will monopolize what is becoming a trillion dollar alternative energy market.

The link was published by Lawrence Tseung , whose name also appears on the same page. This is the same Lawrence who keeps telling us that his goal is to benefit the world. It would appear to be obvious that he is associated with this project in some way.

Whilst publishing idiotic theories and publishing fraudulent test results he has been going around behind the scenes to put people under contract with promises of money.(such as Chas Campbell for instance), and gathering them to his camp in an effort to monopolise any emerging new technologies.

This is totally against the spirit of this site, it is the very thing we are fighting!

Which raises the question: Who is this Lawrence Tseung and who is he really working for?

Every time I or anyone else who has proven his statements to be utter fiction he has accused us of being CIA agents set to destroy him.

If there is an agent of evil amongst us it is you Mr. Tseung.

If this was my forum I would toss him out and delete his thread.

Hans von Lieven

PS. The link is www.green-salon.com and appears in http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2794.1140/topicseen.html  post 1145
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Pirate88179

@ Hans:

I could not agree more.  It not only goes against the spirit of this site, it is down right underhanded if you ask me.  So, all of the information you gave to Lawrence in an attempt to help him get on the right track, and the information I gave him on the high temperature bearings, and all of the other ideas and info he has received, will now all be SOLD back to us.  Nice.  I hope Stefan reads your topic here and looks into it a bit.  Now I understand where his hookers fit into the equation. We are all going to get F*cked!

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Ben Waballs

Please guys,

First, you two deserve gigantic medals of honor for not posting all through Christmas!!!!! I swear you could hear his little twisted brain cooking under the strain. It was hilarious. This guy is a psycho old man with delusions of grandeur. Come on, a cia agent posting his cell AND HOME numbers?! What do you do when you got nothing, and you want to stir up attention. Exactly. You bluff, you front. He cant even do that. The 4 legged stool experiment? Really? Anyway, I vote BOOT him, and thanks again guys,

Ben

todd.hathaway

Hi all,

I'm Todd Hathaway from the other blog page.
We're not monopolizing the market, the technologies will do so naturally because the new technologies are better than the old ones.
If you or anyone else have techs worth considering, please feel free to contact me directly.
No technology or inventor will be left out in the cold.
I am a volunteer working to bring these technologies to the public.
Feel free to contact me directly at 301-320-3716 or 301-357-0431.
It's pretty clear I'm not Lawrence by answering the phone in Bethesda Maryland when he lives in Hong Kong, as I called him about a month ago using the phone number and he picked it up.  If you still think I'm him, then feel free to stop by my house in Bethesda, MD, and meet my wife and 8 month old son...
We have so little time left to bring these techs to market, so if you know of techs that need funding - either private or gov't - feel free to contact me directly.  If you don't want to work with me, then I could provide POC info to others who are in direct contact with prospective investors and/or government funding.
Let's start off by asking who you are willing to work with and trust.  If it is impossible to work with me in any way, then feel free to contact like-minded folks in the new energy congress - http://top100energy.com - it's a small community this whole adv energy tech clan, so someone you know probably knows someone I know.  Maybe we could start there.

Hope that helps, Todd
todd.hathaway@gmail.com or info@sci-us.org

hansvonlieven

G'day Todd,

Never mind the soothing words, when all is said and done, you are trying to bring as many emerging new technologies under one umbrella as you can, with the promise of funding.

That spells Monopoly Attempt to me.

And that is what we are fighting!

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx