Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I am Angry - What is going on here?

Started by hansvonlieven, December 29, 2007, 04:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

todd.hathaway

No one entity will control the techs - I just used the name Potomac Energy Project to encapsulate the effort all of us are involved with to make this happen.  The techs are scattered all over the world, so it will be impossible to monopolize the techs.

hansvonlieven

I know very well the Golden Rule of business.

He who has the Gold makes the Rules!

You promise the Gold. Nuff said.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

chrisC

Quote from: todd.hathaway on December 29, 2007, 04:26:21 PM
Hi all,

I'm Todd Hathaway from the other blog page.
We're not monopolizing the market, the technologies will do so naturally because the new technologies are better than the old ones.
If you or anyone else have techs worth considering, please feel free to contact me directly.
No technology or inventor will be left out in the cold.
I am a volunteer working to bring these technologies to the public.
Feel free to contact me directly at 301-320-3716 or 301-357-0431.
It's pretty clear I'm not Lawrence by answering the phone in Bethesda Maryland when he lives in Hong Kong, as I called him about a month ago using the phone number and he picked it up.  If you still think I'm him, then feel free to stop by my house in Bethesda, MD, and meet my wife and 8 month old son...
We have so little time left to bring these techs to market, so if you know of techs that need funding - either private or gov't - feel free to contact me directly.  If you don't want to work with me, then I could provide POC info to others who are in direct contact with prospective investors and/or government funding.
Let's start off by asking who you are willing to work with and trust.  If it is impossible to work with me in any way, then feel free to contact like-minded folks in the new energy congress - http://top100energy.com - it's a small community this whole adv energy tech clan, so someone you know probably knows someone I know.  Maybe we could start there.

Hope that helps, Todd
todd.hathaway@gmail.com or info@sci-us.org

Mr Hathaway:

Your project seemed to be an independent entity and not to be confused with official US Energy business. is this correct? Please help us understand what your relationship is with official US Government business? I can't imagine any official US Government project working together in a Forum like this and associating themselves with a crap head like that Lawrence Tseung!

What Lawrence needed is proper medication for schizo. illness and reality checks/ He does not need more confusion from you!

Sincerely
chrisC

b0rg13

the answer is easy , open source it here , or f**** off ;D
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

hansvonlieven

Quote from: b0rg13 on December 29, 2007, 05:13:14 PM
the answer is easy , open source it here , or f**** off ;D

Exactly my sentiments b0rg   :D

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx