Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I am Angry - What is going on here?

Started by hansvonlieven, December 29, 2007, 04:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helmut

There is one only solution.
Open Source    everything.
Money ist the toxic Part in all Community s.
If the Monopol of Energy supply is taken from the richest,then the world can take a free breath.

helmut

todd.hathaway

Open source:
http://top100energy.com has a few listings
www.green-salon.com - contact the inventors directly:

Ken Rauen ? kmpr27 {at} yahoo.com ? Rauen Environmental Heat Engine
OPEN SOURCED, STILL NEEDS ~$10K FOR PROOF OF CONCEPT PROTOTYPE BUILD

Eddie Sines ? edsines {at} aol.com ? Potomac Energy Projects LLC
FINISHING UP PROOF OF CONCEPT PROTOTYPE - EQUIPMENT IS EXPENSIVE SO OUTSIDE FUNDING IS THE ONLY WAY TO PRODUCE THESE UNITS

Ken Rasmussen ? kr {at} commutefaster.com ? Advanced Hydroxy Gas Production
WILL NOT OPEN SOURCE THE TECH - CONTACT HIM TO DISCUSS OPEN SOURCEING IF YOU LIKE, BUT HE'S NOT INTERESTED IN PURSUING THAT ROUTE.

Bob Boyce ? bobboyceh2o {at} yahoo.com - Advanced Electrolysis Technology
PRIUS DELIVERED FOR OPEN SOURCE PROJECT - READY BY JUNE 2008 FOR PUBLIC DEMO.

Bob Dratch ? bob {at} bob-dratch.org ? Thorium Power Pack
NEEDS OUTSIDE FUNDING TO PURSUE PROJECT.  TALK TO HIM ABOUT OPEN SOURCING

David Yurth ? davidyurth {at} novainstituteoftechnology.com - Self-Recharging Electric Vehicle
SEEKING OUTSIDE FUNDING, SECURED SOME FUNDING ALREADY.  CONTACT HIM IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS OPEN SOURCING.

Ted Loder ? info {at} aero2012.com ? Advanced Energy Research Organization LLC
GO TO WWW.AERO2012.COM FOR MORE INFO - THE MOST DEDICATED GROUP TO ENSURING ADV ENERGY TECHS MAKES IT INTO THE PUBLIC FORUM.

Sterling Allan ? sterlingda {at} pureenergysystems.com - New Energy Congress
LOVES OPEN SOURCE APPROACH - SUGGEST YOU JOIN THE NEC IF OPEN SOURCE IS YOUR BAG.

Stephen Kaplan ?  stephenkap {at} gmail.com - New Energy Movement
SUPPORTER OF ADV ENERGY TECH DISCLOSURE VIA OPEN SOURCE OR ANY OTHER MEANS OF DISCLOSURE.

Nora Maccoby ? nora {at} maccoby.com - Energy Consensus Group
MY WIFE, INFO AVAILABLE ABOVE.  CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO.

Tom Valone ? iri {at} erols.com - Integrity Research Institute
ALSO SUPPORTS OPEN SOURCING; INVOLVED WITH A COUPLE PROJECTS; LIVES IN COLLEGE PARK NEAR UMD, WHERE HIS OFFICE IS LOCATED.

Lawrence Tseung ? ltseung {at} hotmail.com - Wang Shum Ho Electricity Generator
UNKNOWN - INVESTIGATING.  WE HAVE CHINESE CONTACTS WHO CAN CONTACT HIGH LEVEL CHINESE OFFICLAS TO DETERMINE WHETHER WANG SHUM HO'S CREDENTIALS ARE LEGIT AND IF SO, WHY.

Tom Bearden ? webmaster {at} cheniere.org ? Motionless Electromagnetic Generator
TRIP TO EUROPE WITH LESLIE PASTOR IN MAY TO CONFIRM OVERUNITY DEMO WITH NAUDIN IN FRANCE (TENTATIVE)

John/Gary Bedini ? info {at} energenx.com ? Bedini Motor/Generator
SELLING SMALL UNITS - ALREADY OPEN SOURCED, BUT NOT PRODUCING SUFFICIENT ENERGY OUTPUT TO CHANGE THE STATUS QUO.

David Wenbert ? david.wenbert {at} gmail.com ? Geovoltaic Energy Pump
ONLY NEEDS $5-10K TO OPEN SOURCE THIS TECH, BUT IT'S A LONG SHOT IN MY OPINION, AS THEIR R&D GROUP HAS NOT EVEN STARTED DEVELOPING THE FIRST PROTOTYPE.

Releasing the technology via open source?  OK, that's EXACTLY what we're doing via the New Energy Congress at http://top100energy.com, the web page I update every time the New Energy Congress has voted on the techs.
www.green-salon.com is also an independent volunteer effort designed to bring adv energy techs into the public forum, as well as government and private industry, compliments of Larry Jarboe who owns the property where inventors will present their techs on June 28-29 to the public.  You're welcome to attend.  You can contact Larry via his email posted online at www.green-salon.com.  It is up to those inventors presenting their techs what they want to do with their techs.  If you want them to open source the techs, then the best we can hope for is for them to say yes when you ask them to open source the techs.  Bob Boyce and Eddie Sines have done precisely that so far, as evidenced through their online activities.  I bought a Prius for Bob Boyce earlier this month, as he continues to open source his water car tech, with demos to follow next year.  I also dumped ~$100K into Eddie Sines's project since he and I first met in 2005 - info posted online at http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Potomac_Energy_Projects,_LLC - watch the videos and that's me presenting the information OPEN SOURCE.  Even if something is readily available, you have to secure the funding necessary to mass produce units for market...any suggestions on how to do that without involving those who have such funding?  That's right, open source, which we're doing in real time.  If inventors refuse to open source their techs, the only other option is to secure funding for those techs via government and private industry in the hope that they're not bought out and thrown on a shelf.  You blame the inventors for refusing to open source their techs.  That also upsets me to see inventors not releasing their techs, but I have no control over what people do with their techs.  Only the inventors can make the decision to open source a tech or not.  Again, www.green-salon.com is available to anyone who wants to support their research...posting these techs and supporting open sourcing makes it difficult to compartmentalize.  See also www.aero2012.com
If you think the adv energy techs will be controlled, that's difficult to do since the means of reproducing the techs I have been directly involved with are already open sourced.
Government and private industry can reproduce anything they want, just as the public can do so.  Based on my experiences and those of my colleagues in private industry, there are compartmentalized projects that have adv energy techs far superior to what's available open source.  The compartmentalized projects we hear about are already monopolizing those adv energy techs by refusing to release them to the public, so this initiative WILL break the stranglehold on keeping adv energy techs.  Go to www.aero2012.com for more info on that topic.  We will find a way to bring adv energy techs to the public ASAP.
Regarding my background, I am a Nuclear & Counterproliferation officer with the Army, volunteering for DoD while assigned to the Univ of Maryland to bring them adv energy techs if they're interested, while also working to improve energy practices on bases so the need for hydrocarbon fuels is reduced.  This effort helps secure independent study credit for a couple of the classes, which is why I can find time to volunteer.
At the Univ of Maryland I have to complete an M.S. degree in Nuclear Engineering by May 2009, which leaves a lot of time to do this since only a few courses remain for the degree, though I am also helping to establish the Energy Systems Engineering curriculum at UMD, and could obtain an M.S. degree in that program by 2009 if I keep a full load of courses each term including summer.  Through 2012, I will be assigned to the Armed Forces Radiological Research Institute as a research reactor operator, a research reactor (TRIGA) similar to the one at UMD.  Go to www.umd.edu, click on directories, type my name, send me an email to my University account if you want to confirm my involvement at the Univ of Maryland.  You can also contact my advisor, Dr. Al-Sheikhly at 301-405-5214.  Hiding in blogland isn't working - we have to bring everything into the public forum for review and reproduction.  If the Chinese POCs will not allow open sourcing, then the other option is to secure funding for full scale mass production.  It's up to China what China does with its technologies.  If they elect to collaborate, that is certainly preferred over not collaborating.
None of you have called any of the researchers listed online, my wife, or me to confirm any of this information, so far just posted negative stuff which has the effect of disempowering those buying into that negativity and the belief that nothing can be done to counteract the oil cartel and supporting infrastructure.  To date, none of you have mentioned anything that will help open source these techs.  You CAN make a difference, but only by working together in the open can the difference be enough to change the world for the better.
My wife Nora Maccoby's bio is available on www.maccoby.com/nora - a video of her is also available online at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5009439800283450862&hl=en.
Are any of you in the D.C. area?  Feel free to stop by our house to discuss - 2 Bay Tree Lane, Bethesda, Maryland.
The future predictions are presented to show how the indiginous people are working with us to bring about change and how little time we have left to make things happen.  We must find a way to bring these techs to the public ASAP, and friendly elements within government and private industry can help so the techs can be implemented on a large scale ASAP.  A small fraction of people are actively working to suppress these techs, though the overwhelming majority allow this to happen by doing nothing or just allowing the status quo to be maintained.
OK, STATE EXACTLY HOW YOU WOULD BRING ADV ENERGY TECHS TO MARKET, THEN OUTLINE WHAT ACTIONS WE CAN TAKE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!
The conclusions drawn based on your posts to date suggest that evil people control everything and good people can't do anything to overcome the evil...well, your thinking creates your destiny.  Our group has chosen to believe that the future can be changed if we take action to manifest the changes we want to have happen.

Nora and I are doing a great deal to open source adv energy techs, and have proven it by directly funding open source projects.  If you are stating that techs should never be funded by government or private industry, then how will they ever be mass produced in a timely manner.  By giving the tech to the public with enough info to produce?  OK, then we're on the same page of music in that respect.  For those techs that are not open sourced, the only other option is to seek funding for those projects; otherwise, they die on the vine...not a very effective approach to bringing those techs to market in a timely manner.  If you want to fund open source projects, good luck finding someone with money to do that.  We have found a select few, and those projects will be brought to the public next year if all goes well.  If that doesn't happen, we're no worse off then we are now.  Rather than complain, what are YOUR solutions?

STATE EXACTLY HOW YOU WOULD BRING ADV ENERGY TECHS TO MARKET, THEN OUTLINE WHAT ACTIONS WE CAN TAKE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!  THEN MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Todd & Nora

hansvonlieven

If that is what you are saying then why make this statement in your website?

Once funding is successfully distributed to these research projects, the technologies developed out of this initiative will monopolize what is becoming a trillion dollar alternative energy market. 

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Pirate88179

@ Todd:

What are our solutions?  Take a long look around the forum here and, except for a few cranks like Lawrence, there are many serious people working on, self-funded, open source energy solutions and/or possible solutions. That is why 99% of us are here.  Hey, check out the earth batteries topic where we are getting almost 2 volts dc out of the earth...for free...lighting leds....Is it enough to power a home or a small city?  No, not yet.  But it is free, and it works, and it is proven.  And, this is just the begining.  So, when you ask what our solutions are, I say, take a look around.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

todd.hathaway

That's pretty straightforward.  Adv energy techs produce energy cheaper than conventional alternative energy techs.  Since they produce energy cheaper, the adv energy techs will monopolize the industry.  The link to the related article is below.  When something better is brought to a market, that new technology replaces whatever was there before.  If you don't like the word monopolize, I'll use something else to describe the scenario below.

FYI - My emails auto-forward to Nora, so she reads these posts and provides comments when she's around while I'm replying.

Todd & Nora

======================

A Cool Trillion in Green Markets by 2030
POSTED: Friday, October 19, 2007
FROM BLOG: Triple Pundit - Serving people, planet and profit: An 'integrated bottom-line' approach to looking at business from the next generation of MBAs

The following blog post is from an independent writer and is not connected with Reuters News. The opinions and views expressed herein are those of the author and are not endorsed by Reuters.com.

Green markets, in particular renewable and alternative energy, stand poised to grow into a $1 trillion market by 2030 according to analysis by Morgan Stanley.

A report on Thursday in Reuters said the world market for ?green? energy ? including solar, wind, biomass. biofuels, tidal, and geothermal ? is likely to face exponential growth in the coming decades in response to rising prices for oil and concerns over security and the environmental costs of fossil fuel.

Adding to the optimism, Greenpeace and the European Renewable Energy Council (EREC) envisions a world run on 50% renewable energy by 2050. Currently, renewable energy accounts for 13.2 percent of global supply.

While nobody denies the fundamental risks with a continued (and growing) reliance on fossil fuel, it is no surprise that not everyone shares this optimism.

Raining on the Optimists Parade

The International Energy Agency (IEA) has a much more sober assessment of the role renewable energy will play in the next three or four decades, with a marginal increase in global supply to only 13.7 percent. The IEA forecasts oil and gas continuing to play the dominate role in meeting energy demand for the foreseeable future.

Both assessments are based on wildly divergent assumptions about how the world situation plays out in the coming years.

It is clear that energy demand will continue to rise. There are, of course, a variety of factors that will play into any future scenario for our global energy economy and which set of assumptions, the optimistic or the sober, that will most resemble reality.

Business and consumers play an important part in shaping that future reality. Key market motivators are how well we incorporate energy efficiency into our professional and personal lives and how much we demand that the energy we do consume come increasingly from alternative sources.

Inherent in that is also a willingness to pay an initial premium for alternative energy. As technology advances, infrastructure rolls out, and markets adjust to incorporate the true environmental cost of continued reliance on fossil fuel, alternative energy will make both economic and environmental sense; well worth the initial cost.

It?s a good time to be an optimist.

http://www.reuters.com/article/blogBurst/environment?type=environmentNews&w1=B7ovpm21IaDoL40ZFnNfGe&w2=B8dTgJxsl2aP4igJ50LB7l1&src=blogBurst_environmentNews&bbPostId=BA24g9W91bOaCz2eIAFWlpANOCz6V30ObQtcWXCzDY8vdqAEo4Y&bbParentWidgetId=B92f4ZrUh4vnDakNXhJSJ