Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I am Angry - What is going on here?

Started by hansvonlieven, December 29, 2007, 04:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

todd.hathaway

Hans,

We are in contact with Chinese officials who will be able to determine whether his claims are legit or not.  Once that info is provided, appropriate action (or lack thereof) will be taken...promise.

Regarding indigenous projections, we'll see soon enough if their timeline is correct.  I'm always open to debate when it comes to future stuff, but the purpose of that post was to reinforce a sense of urgency.  If that doesn't trip your trigger, then look at how well we're doing in the Middle East and how important it is for the world to find solutions to energy/water scarcity.  Replace future projections with Middle East concerns if that floats your boat.  Future projections are always walking on this ice, but one must prepare for the future with a certain set of beliefs; otherwise, people wouldn't buy insurance...anyway, skepticism is understandable.  I think we can agree that a sense of urgency in finding solutions to energy/water issues is paramount to our collective survival...otherwise, you wouldn't be posting info on energy blogs, no?  You can have the credibility and look smart to your blog friends if you like.  I'm exploring all options and taking any and all actions that may produce solutions to OUR problem, which is global energy/water scarcity.  I find adv energy researchers are quick to criticize others and that makes it difficult for them to work with outside parties.

Todd (& Nora)

> Very impressive. The thing that puzzles me here is how can someone with your technical education and standing in the community fall for the technological gibberish of a Lawrence Tseung. Anyone with a halfway solid grounding in > physics knows the man talks rubbish. His so called theory is but a number of assertions unsupported by realty, his experiments are a scam, his data are made up and his background is mysterious, since nothing checks out so far.
>
> As to the indigenous projections of how the world is going to progress, well, these kind of statements and your belief in them aren't exactly the kind of thing that give you credibility in the eyes of most.
>
> Hans von Lieven

Ben Waballs

If you look at 6:30 into his wife Nora's video you will hear that she reported her findings to Rumsfeld  himself and HE funded and started the program they have now. Funny how they would want it now after hiding it from us for over 40 years? Maybe they know that its real, that someone will hit on it eventually, and they want a piece of it this way???
But hey, compared to heck of a job Brownie, maybe Lawrence is a genius to them?
PS, you damn right I'm voicing my opinion, loud and clear.

todd.hathaway

Quote from: Ben Waballs on December 29, 2007, 09:10:34 PM
If you look at 6:30 into his wife Nora's video you will hear that she reported her findings to Rumsfeld  himself and HE funded and started the program they have now. Funny how they would want it now after hiding it from us for over 40 years? Maybe they know that its real, that someone will hit on it eventually, and they want a piece of it this way???
But hey, compared to heck of a job Brownie, maybe Lawrence is a genius to them?
PS, you damn right I'm voicing my opinion, loud and clear.

Rumsfeld was interested in alternative energy - never specifically mentioned adv energy techs that are commonly identified as overunity.  He's out as you know, but his Deputy SECDEF, Gordon England, is still there and is supportive of alternative energy R&D.  There are many within DoD who are on your side in terms of open sourcing adv energy techs, and are doing everything possible to minimize our dependency on foreign oil.  The office that heads R&D in energy for DoD is DDR&E - http://www.dod.mil/ddre/mainpage.htm.  I believe cold fusion research is funded on a small scale through their office, though I'm still waiting for the first energy security task force meeting to determine what they're funding, what they're willing to fund, and how they feel about open source techs.  TBD...

Liberty

One would think that if the US gov. wanted to contribute to individual inventors needs at lower levels without major oversight needs, they could make a decent tax credit available to help inventors that have self funded their own projects over the past year.  This would help self funded inventors that need some seed money to progress further and have a little reward for their efforts. 

I think most inventors would favor this as long as it does not affect the ownership and control of the invention by the inventor (government would not have any ownership or control of the invention).
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

todd.hathaway

I wonder what act of God would be required to make that happen...
*snickers*, though you could ask the Energy Consensus Group directly if you want - http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyConsensus/ - as there are a bunch of people who post to that group with connections in the D.C. area.