Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I am Angry - What is going on here?

Started by hansvonlieven, December 29, 2007, 04:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

I am sorry Mark,

I do not remember ever having received an E-mail from you. I am in the habit to respond to all mail except spam.

I do not know what went wrong. If you want to e-mail me at hans@keelytech.com I guarantee it will get my attention and you will get a reply.

I am sorry if a stuff up occurred,

Cheers

Hans
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Pirate88179

@ Hans:

Hey, I e-mailed you too and never received a reply.  It was a letter about my uncle in Nigeria that has $15,000,000 he needs to smuggle out of the country into your bank account. For this service, you will receive a handsome fee. Ha ha. Just kidding.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

helmut

Quote from: Pirate88179 on December 30, 2007, 01:56:08 AM
@ Hans:

Hey, I e-mailed you too and never received a reply.  It was a letter about my uncle in Nigeria that has $15,000,000 he needs to smuggle out of the country into your bank account. For this service, you will receive a handsome fee. Ha ha. Just kidding.

Bill

Hi Bill
That reminds me to a unknown relativ from Liberia.He died vew month ago .But he was worth 12Mio only.
So i decidet to stay poor and leave the money with the natwest bank in london.
Better as to be poisoned.
excuse m lousy english.
Regarding to Todd i like to mention,that the Government of the future need to know everyone, who is able to develop
technics,that help to be selvesufficiant.Because the Governmemnt need to control the scene,as they are paid via each energy bill and cost of mobility.
That might be the reason,that now they start to collect Names and Adresses,by promising help by funds.Wherever they live in and out USA.The CIA is all over the world.
I dont trust Rumsfeld and his friends.
And here in my country we can find devils at the same quality.
Here ,the Universitys start to be payed by there Students.So you have to be rich to get high skills.
It develops that way,that good jobs are a privileg to the high socyity Members or other selectet individuals of a upper class or cirles.
The Government take taxes wherever they can.even each Day it rains.They take taxes from each sqauremeter of land,that you owne..And those with high income get tax -  privilegs.
They employ and pay there attorneys to work out rules against the folks.They pay policemen to fight like Robocops without any sense of human rights, against opponents. 
If the new worldorder means to become a slave to the Government,than i can find no need for that.
Open source ist only whappon to fight against underground buisness,as it is used by some sort of elite classes.

helmut

todd.hathaway

I think we can all agree that it'll be a bumpy ride ahead, regardless of how we proceed, and the more open source the better.  I'm OK with zero government involvement, but the govt is us.  Dr. Ron Paul is supported by more members of the military than all other condidates...my guy never seems to win any of the elections.  Anyway, it's certainly one big soup sandwich our government, but it's the only one we have and you can't ignore it and expect the government to improve its ways.  That's what most Americans do and it's making things worse, not better.

http://bensguide.gpo.gov/9-12/documents/constitution/index.html

nightlife

todd.hathaway, the government is not us, it has not been us for over 100 years now. Our government as well as all others are ran by big money and big money is who controls us. We own nothing thanks to big money.