Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The First TPU

Started by EMdevices, January 04, 2008, 05:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scorpio

@wattsup

What is the "bailing" wire?

Anybody can this questions?

If the SM device worked ten years ago, why I can not buy this in the shop now?
Where is Steven Mark?
:-[

scorpio

EMdevices

QuoteIf the SM device worked ten years ago, why I can not buy this in the shop now?

The company that holds the patents is UEC, some company in the Philippines or Australia.  And they're not doing anything with the information, just siting on it.

Why?   Here's some possibilities:

1)  Technology does not work.

2)  They have been bought out to keep quiet.

3)  They're ignorant and don't know how to implement the information they have.

4)  This is all a fairy tale, go back to sleep  :)

Bailing wire is made of iron, so it's thin iron wire, with or without insulation on it.

EM

eldarion

Hey EMDevices,

I had no idea that this company was outside of the US, so now I started searching for patents outside of the US.

I think they are (or were) in Australia.  See attached image, and note how I cannot access their patents (proprietary and limited).

Hmmm....

Eldarion

(Yes, that says UEC, I just cut it off with the green circle.  Ooops.)
"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheaply, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value."
-- Thomas Paine

devilzangel

some of the peeps need to read the starter threads .. most of what is being talked about here is repeat.  :P ;D :D must be the amnesia from new years partying.

devilzangel

EMdevices

very very interesting Eldarion, so it's UEC Technologies.    That's awesome.  Maybe we can find just one unpropriatery patent  LOL :D