Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Motors = Free Energy

Started by Michel, July 16, 2005, 12:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_GonZo_

Michel, did you built it?

If so let me know if it worked or if it stoped in a position like the picture attached.

And belive me it is no a question of friction, if you look close to the drawing and the position of the weights (balls) in relation with the wheel you will see it clear.

You can complicate the machine as much as you want, that will not make it work...

Michel

Quote from: _GonZo_ on March 28, 2006, 07:10:47 PM
You can complicate the machine as much as you want, that will not make it work...
If it too is complicates for you, it is not my fault.

Tink

I think this sort of machine (saga.jpg) can work but the weights need to be in the middle of the machine near the axis.
Beware of the time you have to put in it!
I have been making water motors for some 2 years in a row and the ones that could work had 2 weights to push or pull 4 pistonlike floats on the outside.
The timing is important for the weights to fall.
I used condoms for the rubber seals around the pistons because it is so thin.
The problem I had was leakage all the time and in the end I gave up.
Still I feel it can be done.
Synergy is the key to free energy.

hartiberlin

@Tink,
can you post a few pics of your design ?
Without leakage did some designs work ?
Thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Tink

Hello Stefan,
It is more then 10 years ago now and after my divorce they have been thrown away.
I will make a drawing of one that could have worked ( but it hadn't a lock and release device yet).
There was one design which I think allmost worked because it was big enough (some 50 cm wide) and i will make a drawing of that one.
The other ones were failures and a big waste of time.
But you know how it goes,....youv'e got something in your head and it wont let go ;D
Have some patience.
Synergy is the key to free energy.