Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Marks ring of power

Started by Mannix, July 21, 2005, 11:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freedomfuel

Quote from: BushWacker on December 05, 2005, 03:22:42 PM
I have built permanent magnet motors similar to Howard Johnson's and had gone beyond the conventional dipole designs in my research. This is where I had run into deep doodoo with the U.S., military and there is a short story of what I went through at the time over the incident available in the December/January 2005 issue of NEXUS magazine. The title of the article I believe is "High Energy Monopole Materials Sequestered by U.S., Governement" or something similar to that effect. There are other reasons why these materials are so highly classified besides the free energy aspects involved although they are related to national security.

I am intrigued by these so called 'high energy monopole magnetic materials' and I intend to buy the back copy of Nexus that you refer to investigate further.  I have given some thought to Bushwacker's claims to have experienced harassment from the US military and security services and my initial sceptisicm has given way to a recognition that there may be national security issues here that should be taken into account.  There may be good reasons why the US government believes that the public cannot be trusted with such powerful technology.  Most people may think 'it's only magnets, so what is the big deal?'  What they do not understand is that magnetism, not ZPE, is the primal form of energy in the universe.  This scientific knowledge has been suppressed for at least sixty years because it is such a threat to the status quo, but one day every one will know that the source of the Sun's energy is it's magnetic field, not fusion, and that the stars and planets exchange most of their energy via their magnetic fields.  This is dangerous knowledge because it is an easy matter to tap this magnetic energy from the Sun trapped by the Earth's magnetic field and there is obvious scope for misuse here.  I do wonder if maybe devices that use spinning magnets are too dangerous to give to civillians.  Having said that I must admit that hundreds of amateur scientists have experimented with the Adams motor and it's derivitives without coming to harm, so it cannot be that easy to turn them into bombs.  Both Robert Adams and Steven Greer are adamant that the claimed national security risks posed by this technology is baloney and all that really concerns them is a desire to sustain the political and economic status quo for as long as possible.  Maybe the truth is somewhere in between. 

lancaIV

darpa.mil: MetaMaterial !
As better solution in relation to Neodymium-magnets (costs proclamation:5-10$/lbs,100MGO)
this material will maybe at first only get introduction to the military sector,or not ?

Sincerely
            de Lanca

giantkiller

I see so much diatribe and group hugging.
Forget the complex and just stay with the basics. Nobody gives a dimn about spewage. It just chases people away. Create your own conspiracy.
Reverse engineer the Stephen Marks 3" ring. This device seems to be the real thing by the mp4 video. 8)
That is what I am doing. Hence my avatar. I have posted to get input from anybody on specs. As I get them my avatar will change until that fateful day when I appear in the news as interviewed or dead.
Let's get real....

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Mannix on January 16, 2006, 06:51:48 PM
It is a bit sad when the conspiracy theories emerge ... if "they" were out to get you...you would already be gone!
Hi Mannix,

It is well known in our industry that too many inventors with "free energy" devices claim to have received death threats. I think oil related and other groups would be intelligent to simply hire thugs to flood the "free energy" industry forums, chat rooms, wikis, etc. with garbage. It would be a very intelligent, legal, and simple method.

Long ago I consulted my lawyer on finalizing legal documents to attempt entering the Los Angeles advertising market. As I was leaving my lawyers office, in a very serious tone he said something that changed my life. He said, "So how are you going to deal with the local mafia?"  I know on a personal note there are powerful business people in the world that kill for less than what we are trying to do. I for one will not be scared away. I can only be more determined if someone threatens me.

There are two facts in our industry.

1. So far nobody has successfully published the exact design of the smoking gun-- a self-running (closed loop) unlimited energy device that anyone can build, right now, that produces appreciable energy 24/7.
2. There is a never ending stream of groups such as perhaps Steorn making big claims that to date always faded out of the limelight.
3. A lot of inventors or big supporters in the "free energy" industry have received death threats.

What if Steorn fades away like all the others? Is someone going to seriously try and discover and reveal the group(s) responsible for such crimes on humanity? I would hope so. I for one am applauded how the science community and general public are now more skeptical than ever of any inventor who claims to have "free energy" machine. Does anyone here listen to C2C AM, the live talk radio show that broadcasts ~10 million people every night? Numerous people periodically call in claiming to have the smoking gun. The latest is that Home Depot has bought a "free energy" machine that generates kilowatts of electricity and will be on the market within a few months. George was so impressed that he has mentioned the news on-air several times.

Paul Lowrance

PaulLowrance

QuoteKeep searching guys ...good luck.. remember the spin forget the fear.
I complete agree and hear you. Lets focus on inventing an unlimited energy machine, but lets not suppress the truth that this industry is being sabatoshed to some degree.

It is a bit sad when the conspiracy theories emerge ... if "they" were out to get you...you would already be gone!
I cannot speak for others, but I quoted facts in my last post. It is a fact that a lot of inventors and big supporters in this industry have reported of being threatened. It is a fact that huge claims of having the smoking gun appear and then nothing happens. A little odd wouldn't you all say?  It is a fact that so far nobody has successfully published the exact design of the smoking gun-- a self-running (closed loop) unlimited energy device that anyone can build, right now, that produces appreciable energy 24/7.

But I agree, lets focus on the inventions, but don't ignore the facts. If things continue the way they are then something will need to change, eventually.

Paul