Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The inventions of Captain Hans Coler

Started by neptune, January 31, 2008, 01:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelinho

Hi,

I know this is an old post but I am looking for the English patent translation of the Hans Coler Magnetstromapparat. I have studied the details available on the net and some unsuccessful replications and would like to have a go at it. I have the German patent but my very limited German knowledge is far from enough to make sense of the text and the translation software too crude for such work.

Thanks and take care all,

Michel

Koen1

Quote from: Michelinho on January 12, 2009, 07:06:20 PM
Hi,

I know this is an old post but I am looking for the English patent translation of the Hans Coler Magnetstromapparat. I have studied the details available on the net and some unsuccessful replications and would like to have a go at it. I have the German patent but my very limited German knowledge is far from enough to make sense of the text and the translation software too crude for such work.

Thanks and take care all,

Michel

I suppose the German patent you have is the one with the old German "Reich" stamp on it?
I'm not entirely sure, but I think that is the only patent ever granted since he did his research
during the Reich period.
The only English version I know of are the documents produced by the British intelligence
agency, which is not a patent paper at all, but rather a report of the interrogation and
detailed description of Colers devices. It is said that Coler actually built at least a version
of his Magnetstromapparat for demonstration purposes.

Anway, here is a link to a pdf containing full English descriptions of Colers Magnetstrom-
apparat and his Stromerzeuger: http://www.rexresearch.com/infolios/colerbios.PDF
And here is a zip-file with the same info: http://www.rexresearch.com/zip/coler.zip

I hope this helps?
Are you planning to build a test version?
If so, it would be very interesting to hear how that's going. :)
Oh, and if so, do keep in mind that when old 1940s texts mention
"permanent magnets", like in this Coler work, they often mean
"permanent" iron magnets, which were quite common before
we started mass producing ferrite, alnico, and neodymium
permanent magnets. Coler seems to use "permanent magnets"
with wires attached to them, which would seem to imply that
the magnets themselves are electrically conductive, and that
seems to imply the magnets were made of iron or alnico,
but certainly not of ferrite. And they didn't have neos yet in his day.
Just some stuff you might want to keep in mind when attempting
replication... ;)

Regards,
Koen

Steven Dufresne

@Michel,
Doe the German patent discuss the Magnetstromapparat or the Stromzeuger? If it's the Stromzeuger then I'd be happy to type it into google's translator and make a translation that way. The Stromzeuger is very important to me due to the similarity of the testatika's magnet circuit. Where can I find the patent?
-Steve
http://rimstar.org   http://wsminfo.org
He who smiles at lofty schemes, stems the tied of broken dreams. - Roger Hodgson

Michelinho

! Steven,

The one I am looking for is the Magnetstromapparat, the German patent shows completely different design with shunts and a make/break that are not shown in all the sites I have visited. I have not seen a patent for the Stromzeuger.

I want to try it because I think I may know why it's working and how come the hexagon. I was told that the Magnetstromapparat looks similar to a snowflakes and the magnetic flow should be projected outside of the hexagon and that it would not work with neo so I am making iron magnets to test the theory. I saw one nice reproduction but the guy made it too nice with metal and copper traces all over the board and also he did not use the deflecting magnets in the center of the hexagon.

A software translator won't work, the phrases don't make much sense.

Take care,

Michel