Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

mini-Tesla

Started by EMdevices, February 07, 2008, 12:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plengo

Oba, another device to play. We need toys here for grown ups   ;D
Good job EMdevices.

Fausto.

Localjoe

@Em devices

I don't know what direction your going to steer this thread, by the way awesome info about the breadboards and your osc speed.. 25 meg is a bit more to play with.

.. Im all sorts of excited here..

Can we make Little wireless power links.. please.. you now how cool this would be even if you start another side thread for just the resonate power transfer..

The colpits oscillators high speed may be a great addition to a compact little package :)  Whether you want a resonate power link or a telecom device .. lets start looking at possibilities...

Low latency video transmission eg no latency ! Multiplexed Optical data transfer in to copper and back out again... Tesla only dreamed of the ss stuff we have.  Think of em devices little tesla coil and then think of a data communication device that could be used within range of the base station or other one like itself.  Yet have the capability to receive power and "intelligent signals" as our hero said himself..    I started endeavoring in electronics as a kid and ended up being a computer guy now in older years.  If the infrastructure had been built to his standards.  The possibilities would have been endless but not utilized fully by any stretch of the matter in the begining of the 20 century.  Now we have the electronics he dreamed of people having in his time.. Making it possible to fulfill the dream.

Tell me if this is an avenue that you would be willing to go down with your mini tesla. So i dont clutter your thread.
and if its not something on the top of your list, would you mind if your design was used for that purpose in a thread here..  :)  Thanks again man.
                                                                                                                                 Take care
                                                                                                                                                  Joe

GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

hartiberlin

Hi EM,
many thanks for thecircuit diagram.
Maybe you can later still add the component values
whenyou are again at home from work.

Did you connect the Fluorescent bulb from the high voltage
ouput to ground or to somewhere else or just with the one
wire high voltage output ?

I think the higher the voltage is at the flueorescent tube
the better they light up.
But they don?t need much current for that.
They just love high voltage to shine bright, so the gas
is almost a plasma.

Well done.

Do you need to tune the driver frequency to
hit the resonance of your secondary high voltage Tesla style coil ?

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

EMdevices

Hi Joe, we can explore wireless power here, no problem.Ã,  I was thinking of doing that once I had a good resonator.Ã,  I'll just build another one just like it and try to receive with it.

Stefan,Ã,  the neonbulb was connected to just the high tension wire.Ã,   the other leads were just left open, they're pretty short anyway.Ã,  Ã,  Right now the frequency is almost close to ideal, but I've tried to fine tune with the ferrite and looking at the scope I can build things up even higher, but for the photos, it worked ok where it was at.Ã,  You're right about these florescent tubes, they sure love the high voltage, not sure what the current is, but the resistance drops once it's ionized, that much I know.Ã,  Exact measurements will of course have to be done, and I'll get to them eventualy.

EMÃ, 

EMdevices

Here's a close up of the setup, and the scope shot.

Looking at the scope shot I just realized I'm driving higher modes with the 20 MHz, because the lower main frequency seems to be 5 MHz.    Geez, I was striving for higher and higher frequency and I didn't have too.  I really need to invest in a decent function generator so I can do rapid testing.  Anyway, I'll be modifying things a bit and I'm hoping to mount everything on a PCB.  Notice I added the AV plug, gearing up for some fun experiments.

EM