Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

mini-Tesla

Started by EMdevices, February 07, 2008, 12:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slapper

Great work EMdevices 

The Wireless Energy research from MIT is interesting. Here is a cropped image from the bottom of the following document:

http://www.mit.edu/~soljacic/MIT_WiTricity_Press_Release.pdf

I think this was posted before but couldn't find it. What attracted me to their Wireless Energy research was this document:
http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/317/5834/83 which goes into great detail in self-resonant coils.

Their first reference is Tesla's Wardenclyffe patent. Funny thing is, unlike MIT's work, Professor Meyl's demo verifies Telsa in that it receives more energy than it transmits.

I guess that is what happens when your in the business of selling IP.  ;D

Take care.

Smart ass'ed comment quota now satisfied.  :)

nap
we are not alone :)

hartiberlin

Very interesting.
Here is the full picture from the PDF file enclosed.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

BEP

Has anyone ever seen a photo of the transmitter and coil? Neither one of the coils shown are the transmitter. The one on the left might be called a re-transmitter.

EMdevices

thanks for the links, slapper

I now understand what they're doing a bit more.Ã,  Did you guys see their diagram in the pdf file?Ã,   The transmitter is just one loop of wire like they say in the article.Ã,  What's interesting here is that the coils are not connected to anything, they're just resonators at a certain operating frequency and bridge the gap with resonant energy.Ã,   You then just bring in your transmiter and receiver loops close to the resonators, and they behave as if they're very close together and coupled.Ã,   I like the theory they present.Ã,  This is close to Tesla coils.  The one turn loops are like the primary (or pancake) coils driving the tesla secondary coil, and the resonator multi turn coils play the part of the secondary in the tesla coil.

EM

Localjoe

@EmDevices

I am weary of the "mit" version they never let too many secrets out to the public.... It may work but its not the package were looking for ;)  One interesting thing I think i see there is bare wire. It looks like they just wrapped cloth or something at the tops to keep the spirals seperate.  that may be something to note.. dunno if its important but its kind of out of place for the design
                                                                                                                 Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..