Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peter Davey Heater

Started by storre, February 09, 2008, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

edelind

Quote from: storre on May 22, 2008, 02:30:18 PM
Or we can have a race :) Computer against the rest of us ;) Either way we win :) Why in the videos of him laterly where he appears to be in his 90s does he have what seems like the 2 bell design type? Seems doing it with tubes would be easier to construct and tune. Does he have any other patents? Maybe earlier or later designs that would clue us in as to the key to getting it so efficient.

That's my opinion too. The patent was accepted in 30 NOV 1950, and we saw a video with the inventor using a heater with semi-spherical bells when he is old (in fact the later model was using almost complete spheres). So I think the tubes were only a first version. I did not have time to read the patent yet, to see if it really the same invention (no offense).

In fact, as we all know, the native shape of an emitted vibration is spherical, so I think this is the best shape (maybe better than cones too, I don't know).

NewAge

Quote from: resonanceman on May 22, 2008, 02:46:24 PM

I don't think that we can assume what he started with or what he ended up with .
If  in the 90s he only had a bell type device  handy   that is what he would use   for a video

If you look at the  patent .   the  tubes are held by there ends .
That is not the way that they would be held  if  physical resonance  was  what was doing the work .

For physical  resonace  the  tubes should  be held  about 1/3 of the way from the ends . ( from my  observations )

I do remember reading somewhere that   a capacitor made with tubes  can have over unity  effects .

gary
You have not read the patent. He mentions clearly that the tubes are held loosely and vibrate: (page 7) - "circular electrodes concentrically arranged around the central electrode and held loosely in the casing", page 1 - "means for holding the circular electrodes so that they vibrate", page 5 - "electrodes may be separate and retained in place with rubber blocks, the resiliency of the rubber allowing a small movement of oscillation to take place"

NewAge

Quote from: storre on May 22, 2008, 02:30:18 PM
Or we can have a race :) Computer against the rest of us ;) Either way we win :) Why in the videos of him laterly where he appears to be in his 90s does he have what seems like the 2 bell design type? Seems doing it with tubes would be easier to construct and tune. Does he have any other patents? Maybe earlier or later designs that would clue us in as to the key to getting it so efficient.
Anyway, it does not hurt to try the patented one, furthermore he gives some dimentions on page 4.

edelind

While searching for some vibration knowledge, I found this page:
http://www.kettering.edu/~drussell/Demos.html

It helped me understand how this heater should (and how should not) work, especially this simulation:
http://www.kettering.edu/~drussell/Demos/SHO/mass-force.html

devrimogun

Quote from: NewAge on May 22, 2008, 04:41:14 PM
Anyway, it does not hurt to try the patented one, furthermore he gives some dimentions on page 4.

Hello I am back from Paris. Unfortunately I was not able to meet our friend NerzhDishual. His message arrived too late.

Normally patent rules are clear. Everything should be explained so that someone in the field should be able to
produce the product just by following the patent. Nevertheless, depending on how the patent owner or the lawyer is witty
you can still hide the ropes.

I say we stay with the spherical bells as we have the video, the drawing, some explanations, a successful test made by NerzhDishual and some very good elaborations and implications made by all of us. Also some are waiting for their spherical bells to arrive.

In case we get stuck we then go back to the patent.