Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electricity Amplification by Neo Magnet

Started by gotoluc, February 17, 2008, 12:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Hello all,

about 2 weeks ago I found an interesting effect which I and another member of this forum do not understand as to why it is doing this and would like to know if anyone else knows.

In the first experiment: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=0RQ6tIgoiJ8 , I pulse a coil with a 12 volt dc 7 amp power supply on the primary side (110v) of a step down transformer which goes through a full bridge rectifier and the dc side of the bridge is connected to a 200v / 330uf capacitor which is collecting the back emf. By pulsing the coil I can raise the voltage up to about 80 volts which is nothing new, however in the next experiment I add 3 pcs. of 1/4" cylinder neo magnets and pulse the top of the magnets and the voltage shoots up in less then a 1/4 of the time and can now raise up to 180v. 

Why ??? ...could this effect be used in a spark gap to an advantage?

Thank you for looking

Luc

Update February 17th 2008

Test 2: is the same circuit below but with no nickle surface, just 2 pcs. of  1/4" cylinder neo magnets with wires flattened and sandwich between them and holding by magnetic attraction. However in this arrangements I am now capable to pulse both poles of the magnets, north & south back and forth. Now voltage raises faster and higher (over 200 volts). CAUTION THIS KIND OF VOLTAGE CAN KILL.

Please note a verbal error in video: I say 7.7 volts when it is 17.7 volts
Youtube link: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=wRWwFxNZZxc

Asked Questions:

wings Q: What happen if you exchange polarity or insert the magnet in the other way?
A: no noticeable difference

AhuraMasda Q: have you tried any other or even a steel washer?
A: yes, it works very well with aluminum but steel is not so good (if you are just pulsing the metal surface) however when you pulse the neo magnet the kind of metal the magnet is on does not seem to have any difference.

slapper Q: Is there a way for you to check the magnets before and after, maybe even during. I am curious if their strength changes?
A; I will try that later and get back with the results.
slapper Q: I am wondering if you have any different results if you flip your magnet stack and coin assembly upside down and strike the coin at the top with the magnets on the bottom.
A: I tried that and I get the best effect by pulsing the top of the magnet.

Steven Dufresne Q: Have you tried differing the number of magnets; 1 magnet, 2 magnets, 3, ...?
A: I tried just one magnet and then many and I could not detect any difference. Keep in mind that I'm pulsing by hand so the results cannot be accurate.

hartiberlin Q: So what kind of wire do you use there ?
A: copper wire with 1/4" of insulator removed
hartiberlin Q:Just a pure copper wire or is it soldered with solder-lead ?
A: just pure copper
hartiberlin Q:What is the neodym magnet?s surface ?
A: I'm quite sure the are nickel plated
Ihartiberlin Q:s it the standard nickel plating ?
A: yes standard plating. I do have one that has a chip off of it and checked it with my ohm meter and the magnet material has no resistance.

pese Q: With way the Bridge is connected inside ?
A: I did not know a FBR had different configurations. I'll look into it

tao

Interesting circuit...Great video too.

Quick question for you, before I make any sort of comments:

What happens when you flip over the stack of magnets and again try your experiment, does the cap charge up any faster? any slower? any lower/high in volts?

Thanks...

gotoluc

Quote from: tao on February 17, 2008, 01:37:13 AM
Interesting circuit...Great video too.

Quick question for you, before I make any sort of comments:

What happens when you flip over the stack of magnets and again try your experiment, does the cap charge up any faster? any slower? any lower/high in volts?

Thanks...

Hi tao,

thanks for looking and replying. I did try that but found no noticeable difference that I could see, but I am doing this by hand so it's not too accurate.

Luc

amigo

This is definitely something everyone can try and replicate, and with the collective brain power on this forum we ought to come up with some kind of an explanation. I'll see if I can dig me up an old nickel coin, the ones I have start at 1975 on.

Perhaps it is something in the trace elements of the coin that causes this effect, so might be worth while finding a more recent nickel coin (2007) and testing this...

wings

It seems that there is a relation of the spark "plasma" with the magnet.

What happen if you exchange polarity or insert the magnet in the other way?

Interesting to testatica people ...... tesla ... EVO.....

Marzio