Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electricity Amplification by Neo Magnet

Started by gotoluc, February 17, 2008, 12:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Attaching a flyback diode to the end of a stack of Neo magnets and sparking reverse current through them back to the positive of the power source will measure gain. This is the Nazi UFO secret.

Power has been curtailed to over half a million customers in Northern California while this kind of suppressed technology remains on the shelf.

synchro1

Here's a comparison of a spark with ring magnets and one without at the same power setting:

synchro1

What would happen if we attached one end of a diode to the electrode of a capacitor and the other end to the correct pole of a Neo magnet; Then discharged the capacitor by sparking a wire from the other electrode through the strong Neo magnet back into the capacitor? Which way would the voltage go in the capacitor, up or down?

Would the demonstration of a positive voltage gain signal a "Black Friday" for the stock market?

Suppose we ran a clip wire through the hole in a tall stack of Neo ring magnets, facing the right way, then discharged the capacitor through the wire into itself by sparking through a diode from the other electrode? Would the BEMF increase?

Would a demonstration of this kind of overunity gain trigger a Wall Street crash?

It occurred to me that all one would need to do is run the loop diode wire through the hole in a stack of right facing Neo rings from my three pole SPDT pressure switch to go OU. It's Unity with out these BEMF amplifying magnets already. That should put that masking pulse oscillator over the top.

The COP of a single pulse would equal the COP of the GAP oscillator. A sandwiched maze of ring magnets on the loop diode wire would deliver the same increase of gain either way.

The Neo rings would go around the top wire and return to the positive electrode through the diode:

sm0ky2

I would like to see side-by side scope shots of the output.
Perhaps an HV probe

I would assume there is a time delay on the signal w/ the magnet
As the same power levels would take longer to induce through the
magnetic field.

If the input were not restricted (kept constant), the magnet would
cause more current to be drawn from source.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

synchro1

Quote from: sm0ky2 on November 30, 2019, 09:57:20 PM
I would like to see side-by side scope shots of the output.
Perhaps an HV probe

I would assume there is a time delay on the signal w/ the magnet
As the same power levels would take longer to induce through the
magnetic field.

If the input were not restricted (kept constant), the magnet would
cause more current to be drawn from source.

SmOky2,

The capacitor would need to begin with the same number of Joules charge each time for the comparison test. Do you have an oscilloscope?

The only power amplified by the magnet is from the interruption of a spark. The end of the spark hits the ether gas like a hammer in direct proportion to the power. This shock polarizes the dielectric field. A radiant spike separates from the magnetic in the instant of a spark collapse that cannot pass through the conductor, but can transit the Neo magnet field. The radiant spike accelerates faster then the reverse magnetic current around the conductor and helps speed it forward in it's wake from behind. This should resemble a "Slinky catch up" kind of scope signal.

The power would take longer to induce through the magnets if they were facing in the wrong direction; Reversed, they have an opposite effect. (To reverse "Wave Polarized" current from spark collapse)