Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electricity Amplification by Neo Magnet

Started by gotoluc, February 17, 2008, 12:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

For those that "actually" give an f enough to do a little math:

The Ni/Cu/Ni coating +4 + (-1) = +3
we can ignore the inner junction

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

synchro1

Quote from: Magluvin on December 02, 2019, 12:35:40 AM

Hmm. Seems interesting to try and see if there would be any impedance of a pulse through a stack of neos, one polarity then the other. Might think the fields of the mags would affect it somehow. ???

Mags

Mags,

The Tesla series bifilar test shows the higher rate the coil accepts a charge is due to it's innate capacitance. This dielectric field energy carries the power of "Impulse Magnitization" to ferrite. This "dielectric pulse" through the Neo magnet, not the current, is retarded or helped by the polarity.

Faced one way the polarized radiant energy strengthens the isometric symmetry of the magnet domains, the other way causes disarray demagnetizing and loss of strength. The Neo magnet acts as a conductor to normal electric current with equal resistance or impedance with either polarity. However; Not only does the correct polarity radiant pulse strengthen the magnet, the permanent Neo field also conversely reinforces the static field of the pulse in transit.

Your bifilar pulse test bed would probably adapt well to this test with little effort if it's still around. It kills the magnet to shock it the wrong way. One pulse magnetizes the ferrite; The second pulse is magnetized by the field of the permanent magnet, and reinforced in strength.

Done correctly, this test would act as definitive proof and confirmation of Overunity. Two capacitors and bifilar pancakes a stack of neo's between, a pulse circuit and an "H" bridge. This bifilar sandwiched Neo disc and caps could shuttle the amplified charge back and forth and run a load perpetually.

It would only take one concrete test to prove the feasibility of this kind of solid state free energy generator.

Naturally, anyone who follows my threads knows this is the working principle behind Captain Coler's apparatus and Schappler's UFO motor for the Nazi Luftwaffe.

Dr. Stiffler shows a blue capacitor sandwiched by a stack of Neo discs. He has a 13.5 Mhz oscillator frequency probe not attached to anything but capacitively in adjacency to a bank of LED's with a plate connected to the back. Stiffer illuminates the LED bank with no electrical input. The capacitance is vibrating the magnet field and generating the current inside the light emitting diode.

synchro1

Stiffer is oscillating his stack of Neo magnets capacitor sandwich with an A.C. capacitance frequency at 13.5 Mhz. The "H" bridge is an analog version of the same circuit that can isolate a single pulse.

The magnets amplify the capacitence or dielectric field, not the magnetic. Power is stored in the static field and transformed to electricity by discharge. The generated capacitance of Stiffler's magnet sandwich is discharged into electricity inside the LED. 

This design MEG should be able to generate power with no input the same way at any frequency.

Looping Stiffler's magnet sandwich with a crystal oscillator would equal OU infinity.

synchro1

Lidmotor's 13.56 Mhz oscillating static field is blind to his wireless receiver:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqsVQPLXi3E

The capacitor in Lidmotor's Stiifler Neo stack test failed to work because the dielectric insulator was not of HV value. The wave length between the charge plates has to match the oscillating frequency of the crystal. That additional magnet amplification would multiply the output of Lidmotor's coil resonator.

synchro1

Theoria shows an incredible photograph of the static field inside the core of a Neo tube magnet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmuxvP96ipk