Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Power Inc - second Patent pending

Started by ckreol1, February 24, 2008, 12:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archon79

Everything about Magnetic Power Inc looks promising, they have real patents filed, a seemingly legit r&d effort. All except for one thing - for years they have promised to show a working prototype and never delivered.

That pdf that was linked to in the first post mentions they will release a prototype and then a 1kw device in 2008.

Well just substitute 2008 for 2007, then 2006, then 2005 because they have put out the exact same sort of press releases for years.

I hope they really have found OU but at this stage it just looks like they are fish baiters waiting for big funding.

Ergo

I don't believe there's a lot of people behind the curtains of Magnetic Power Inc.
Mark Goldes is probably just sitting there and writing fantastic reports on their success.
Some people chose to believe this. Others don't, the sane ones.
But one thing is for sure. Every report Mark releases is just imaginations of his wicked mind.

pennies_everywhere

@ckreol1  where do you see anything about Graham Gunderson or MPI at the 2008 Magnetics Conference?  I searched the agenda and don't see him or anyone else from MPI scheduled to give any talks. 

Another funny thing is that MPI recently took Graham out of the Executive Summary as one of their key people.  Have Graham and MPI parted ways?

Quote from: ckreol1 on February 28, 2008, 11:21:12 PM
Check this out...Graham is actually giving a talk in Colorado.  Wish it would be video'ed and put on this site somewhere.

http://www.magneticsmagazine.com/mag_conf08_program.htm#magnetic

ckreol1

@Pennies

I appreciate your attention to detail!Ã,  I hadn't noticed that they took Graham out of the executive summary. He must have been removed this month.

And the fact that Graham pulled out of the Magnetic Conference...it all points to him leaving the company.

Here was the title of his presentation, which was on the Magnetic Conference site:
"The Magnetomechanical Effect: New Products and Materials in the Magnetics Industry for Pressure Sensors, transducers, and Energy Harvesting Graham Gunderson, Senior Development Engineer, Magnetic Power, Inc."

Maybe Mark could comment here.

pennies_everywhere

@ckreol1 It is a mystery.  The web site lists the Executive Summary as updated March 26.  I guess that is when they took Graham out.  The current summary doesn't list anyone as a replacement.

Maybe MPI will post the paper, but I doubt it. 

Did you see where Mark claimed MPI had tested 250W generators?  He said those generators proved their density. 

Quote from: ckreol1 on April 17, 2008, 11:58:00 PM
@Pennies

I appreciate your attention to detail!  I hadn't noticed that they took Graham out of the executive summary. He must have been removed this month.

And the fact that Graham pulled out of the Magnetic Conference...it all points to him leaving the company.

Here was the title of his presentation, which was on the Magnetic Conference site:
"The Magnetomechanical Effect: New Products and Materials in the Magnetics Industry for Pressure Sensors, transducers, and Energy Harvesting Graham Gunderson, Senior Development Engineer, Magnetic Power, Inc."

Maybe Mark could comment here.