Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

free to air energy

Started by samzoelisa, February 24, 2008, 02:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

Koen1, I moved this to a new thread so I wouldn't take the attention away from this persons thread as I have with other threads.

As far as the movement goes, it would have to be set up on a tension coil to keep tension on the wires attached to the coil. the tension coil would then have to be utilized to capture the energy it would produce. Every moving part and every vibration has to be utilized just to achieve close to 100% efficiency within the design. That in it's self is a trick do to vibrations being able to flow thru anything depending on it's vibrancy. Everything must stay tight with very little clearance and or escape routes for the vibrations to escape from the designs resistance.

When a vibration is created, it is most vibrant at the precise point of resistance made and it diminishes from then on. The trick is to use that vibration to create another more vibrant vibration. That is why we need to use magnets.

I still have a lot to learn here as well as I do with circuitry. I am just not educated enough in these fields to be even trying to attempt this. My lack of circuitry education is really a major fall back for me and I am finding this out as I try build something. It is trying me nuts. LOL

I don't have a clue about the TPU in which I think you are talking about. That is way beyond my level of education on circuitry. I am full of concepts but I am finding that I have a lot to learn as far as what to use to build them. I am finding that certain gauged wires are needed for certain strengths of magnets as well as for the certain speeds of the magnets movement to achieve the best results.

I moved my idiotic concepts to http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4221.0.html