Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nightlifes wacked out ideas.

Started by nightlife, March 05, 2008, 12:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powercat

Hi nightlife

many mobile phones have energy efficient vibrator's inside

pc
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

Formula1

Quote from: nightlife on March 08, 2008, 10:13:25 AM
Another thing is that the size of area needed for the actions to take place. The wind belts action area is very small compared to the flashlights action area.

I don't think that you necessarilly need to increase the magnet size, unless you are trying to make the magnet move faster (since it will increase magnetic accelleration). Simply making the coil size might do the trick since the coils are the only thing that generates the electricity.

Also, this might not be true but, in my opinion the capacitor releases a controlled amount of electricity over time...
-Thus even if you charge it a rediculous amount, that capacitor is not going to change the output.
--In order to make sure your experiment creates more electricity you may have to either
1) Find a new capacitor
2) do it without the capacitor (But the generator will not produce a constant amount of electricity. it will go up in short bursts... since the generator works in short bursts....

I'd like to inform you about the secondary aspect of your invention that, in my opinion, makes your generator far superior to that of the wind belt generator.
-It doesn't need wind.
Thus completely independent of any need for importing power which will be much more usefull in the long run since it supplies a constant amount of energy without worrying about windspeed or anything else.
-So even if a car gets more power by the wind that goes into it... to start up the car, they need your engine to be 100% fuel efficient... or a battery.......... <.<

A better rectifier then inside the flashlight

My suggestion is head to radioshack, they supply a lot of easy to use rectifiers that have good symbols so that anyone that knows the difference between AC and DC... or even knows the difference between a circuit that changes polarity and wants a definite (+) and (-) can utilize them...

Good luck with your project. I hope it works out.

Do you have a videocamera? I'd like to see this work

nightlife

powercat, I was thinking the same thing but I have been hesitant of taking one a part yet to see. I need to find a one that is no good before I feel good about taking one a part.

Formula1, I don?t like the radio shack here because it is in the mall and I hate people. LOL

I have to know exactly what I want before I go, otherwise I will end up with a bag full of things I do not need.

powercat

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

nightlife

powercat, thank you but I got to playing with mine and I see that it vibrates in all directions and I need something that vibrates back and fourth in one direction like a jigsaw but it has to use a battery no larger then a AA. I would prefer to find something that used only a AAA or less. Any other suggestions would be well appreciated.