Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nightlifes wacked out ideas.

Started by nightlife, March 05, 2008, 12:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Formula1

Quote from: nightlife on March 07, 2008, 07:29:40 PM
I found that using a vibrant vibrating coil works better then a speaker. Back massager, foot massager and even a  toy's vibration set up will work.

Put any of them on a surface and see how the whole surface will vibrate and then lay magnets on is and see how they will vibrate. I am finding that the coil windings are the real trick as well as the circuitry. I am not educated with either and that is my hold up.

You, sir, are me in another body...
-Uneducated... but still giving this a shot........

nightlife

Formula1, well at least now I dont feel like I am alone. LOL

I am going to Walmart to see if I can buy a few of those lights just so I can take them apart and try to use the parts they use.

I post what I find.

nightlife

I posted my test results of the flashlight at http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4241.0.html

It is not very efficient compared to what the wind belt is said to be. I have found good results with using a vibrating coil but I am not 100% sure because I don?t have the circuitry that is needed to get a more positive result. I now have the flashlight and I will try and utilize it for my needs as well as for upscale modification to my design provided the flashlights circuitry will hold up to what I believe will be more power..

nightlife

Based on the results of the flashlight, it would have to be multiplied by 40 times it size to get 130volts at 7.2 amps. That means it would have to take a magnet 5ft X 7.78ft

With the wind belt, it would have to take 30 times it magnet size, provided it has a output of 4.5 volts and assuming it has at least .18 amps of the 4.5 volts, to produce 135 volts at 5.4 amps. That would mean the magnet would have to be about 1.25ft X 2.5ft.

That is a very large difference in efficiency making the wind belt set up a much better design provided it puts out what it is said to put out and if my assumption of the amps are right.

It would take much less power to vibrate a magnet that is 1.25ft X 2.5ft then it would to move a magnet that is 5ft X 7.78ft.

nightlife

Another thing is that the size of area needed for the actions to take place. The wind belts action area is very small compared to the flashlights action area.