Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thank GOD!

Started by z.monkey, March 12, 2008, 07:24:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Tesla

The user name monkey quite appropriate for the message posted at the top and the title of this forum. There's a long line of religious nonsense claimants that tries to meddle with and into the science. Newmans and D. Lee's of the world unite! And we can see the results of these attempts. And more. Just look around what have the christians done in their quest for peace and love: Irak, Afghanistan, Kosovo, Darfour, Palestine, poverty in ex colonies throughout the world. And all that by professed "believers in god and his/her love" Forrest Gump (Bush monkey for those who didn't know) his arse lickers Blair (recently re-born christian) and Howard (staunch "believer" in "god's" love for his arse), and the swag of smaller loosers like polish, german, french romanian and other self-proclamed democrats and "believers" in "god".

Yeah, blood, death, wars, poverty, hunger, suffering all around. All in the name of "god" that loves me. Sounds only like a devil to me. Thanks but no thanks.
Keep that perversion to yourself, enjoy as much as you can, but keep it private and out of the public eye. Your beliefs are not shared with intelligent people. Only by fools and criminals.

z.monkey

Doctor Tesla,

I think you are confusing religious zealots and people who understand spirituality. I don't believe in atheists, yet they still exist.  I Do believe in Nicola Tesla.  But, obviously, what I believe doesn't matter here.  I'm just some wingnut to most of you people, and it totally doesn't matter to me.

But I also know that some superior force created this UNVIERSE, and everything within it, whatever you call that force.  This includes the etheric plane, electricity, stars and dirt ball planets like this one.  This superior force, the celestial consciousness, created your soul and everything you believe in.  So forgive me, but I do not think that you are an atheist.  You, despite your disbelief, still believe in something bigger than the human race.  Angels, goddesses, ascended masters, imaginary deities, whatever, I know, you hold faith in something.

Also, Doctor Tesla, you are a monkey too!

Blessed Be Brother...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Dr. Tesla

Your reply just confirms what I have said before. In synthesis you are bad in talking about things you know nothing about. Talking about what I "believe" is shining example of that ignorance. Now, I do not want to be rude or insulting, that is your "christian" job. But the fact is you have no idea what you are talking about and yet claim absolute authority. I wander if you are not maybe T. Cruise...? In any event you are discrediting yourself on your own and that is good enough for intelligent people to see through. This forum is about research on practical solutions in area of alternative sources of power for everyday use that you too would enjoy as well if they were to be found and made available. Not about your personal religious belief. For that you need to look for religious forums where there will be people like you and will be happy to share your views. Fortunately, with the advances the science is making, these views are destined to extinction.

z.monkey

Well,
First, I do not fancy myself as an orthodox Christian, I don't go to church.
Second, I am not a Scientologist (blech...).
Third, I am a Free Energy researcher.
Forth, now I am not only a wingnut but a dumbass too.

So, Doctor Tesla, you have now  assessed my intelligence level and judged me with out having even met me.  Sooo typical of modern man, judge by the cover and not the contents.  Well, you know, to each his own.  But you probably aught to look out for those snap judgments, there is a book somewhere that covers that topic.

Did anyone ever even figure out that I was talking about divine inspiration by one's own spirit?  Your own personal god?  The mental body which is your soul?  I wasn't talking about some fictitious old dude that lives in the sky, wears a white robe, and has a long gray beard.  Hmmm, how short sighted of you, but then again you probably have not even explored your own spirit, so why would you want to know anything else about spirituality?  Our own higher selves can help us solve the Free Energy / Over Unity problem, but did you doubters consider that?  Did you ever think to ask your higher selves?

I was spending a considerable amount of time to help the people on this forum because I felt that this is worthy cause.  Now if you soulless doubters do not want me to be here and offer my professional electrical and electronic engineering opinion, well so be it.  I am going to develop Free Energy with or without you.  I can go either way, it doesn't bother me.  In fact I would have considerably more free time without the load of helping people here.

So, Doctor Tesla, I suggest you look at some of the other threads I have started on this forum, before you decide you don't want my help...

Good day!
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

one

Z monkey

Although  I  think it is good that  you  tried  to  open a conversation  about  dealing with these problems   from a higher perspective  ........ arguing  the  point  is only a waste of time .

The  simple truth is  ....there is more oder to the universe than  science  can  explain. 

Although  science can see how  remote the chance of  life  forming  the way it has ........it can not accept the idea that there is  an intelligence  behind it all .

Science  in general teaches that there is no God

Religions  contain  many spiritual truths .....but the  truths that are critical  to humanity " growing  up "  are  downplayed .

It takes a degree of spiritual awareness  to be able to find the  truth ........because for the  most part we have to find it  ourselves .

You  can't find  God  by  scanning  outer space with teliscopes .
You can't find  God  by  following  the beliefs of others.
You  can't  find God  through the  constant chatter  of the intellectual mind.

To find  God   you need to look  past  the complaining and  discord  of the  intellectual   mind ,
If  you look deep enough  you will find that   you ARE at peace . ( at a deeper level ) 
If you look deep  enough  you  will find a truth that is shared  by all religions,     but  religions rarely  spend much  effort  teaching  this truth  .    ...............................  God is Love.

You  can never  find  God  by looking  outside of yourself .
Once  you  find God in your own  heart ,..,....... you  will find him EVERYWHERE .

gary