Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thank GOD!

Started by z.monkey, March 12, 2008, 07:24:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Tesla

Stefan,

how about shutting down this thread, having absolutely nothing to do with the purpose of the forum? If these types of debate start appearing, the server will blow up in a tick. There will never be an agreement between the atheists and believers about gods and dogma. And you'll end up fighting bills for more and more memory on servers.

In a modern society (secular, as we are told daily) religion is a private matter, not public.

Not that that is the case when politicians go around professing their "spiritual" allegiance to this or that religion, stick their preferred insignia onto the money and force children to pledge their unreserved allegiance to this or that "god", which is absolute hypocrisy, but all this pointless debate is out of scope here.

I vote for a cull. If only to make those fanatics understand that their fantasies do not make the fabric of this particular forum. I haven't seen any of the, obviously more intelligent, atheists forcing this type of debate here forcing their opinion onto others, so there's no excuse for religious bull to stain the forum either.

b0rg13

whats wrong with having your say about what ever? , even if its nothing to do with OU ?. some of you need to relax ::) ,or are you being hurt by this thread? or maybe feeling gulty or somthing?....missed confession ?.

....so what its not hurting any one , move on :P.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

icanbeatbob

Didn't Stefan speak up on the 9/11 thread? Obviously he doesn't mind these kinds of thread in his forum.

Not knowing what the answers are, it looks to me, that no one knows. We don't have the answers to the massiveness of the universe or the infinitesimal string theory like we don't have the answers to which religion or spiritual reality is truth. Perception is reality and we all have ours. Science is derived from what we know and don't know. Spirituality comes from what we feel. Maybe the truth is in the middle of those.

Brad

one

Quote from: Dr. Tesla on April 02, 2008, 09:09:18 PM
Stefan,

how about shutting down this thread, having absolutely nothing to do with the purpose of the forum? If these types of debate start appearing, the server will blow up in a tick. There will never be an agreement between the atheists and believers about gods and dogma. And you'll end up fighting bills for more and more memory on servers.

Why   ask  Stefan for help ?

You  can take action  ALL BY  YOURSELF .

YOU  can help save the server .

YOU  can make a  public  statement   and   keep  unneeded   posts to a minimum at the same time .

All    you have to do is boycot  this  thread .

gary

z.monkey

Stefan wouldn't take down the thread that I started and told him to take down.  In a public forum all opinions are valid.

Your higher self has the answers, and will give them up if you conform to the ways of your spirit.

Hahahahhahhahaaahahahahahahaaaaa!!!
Goodwill to All, for All is One!