Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My totally Baked IDEA

Started by bigfatpothead, March 14, 2008, 03:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Your still going to need a oil pump to lubricate the crankshaft, and the connecting rods to the pistons.  The Navy rail guns will probably have to charge for a considerable amount of time to achieve that distance.  But to propel a piston will take less power, so you can fire it more often.  You also have to take into account the work that you want to do with the motor.  The piston driver will have to provide that power also.  Theoretically you can fire the cylinder every time the piston comes up to the break over position, so this motor will act like a 2 cycle internal combustion engine and fires every time the piston comes up, instead of every other time like a 4 cycle engine.

The high voltage power supply will probably require a lot of current because it will be firing the piston driver very frequently, depending on the RPMs you want to achieve.  An automotive deep cycle battery can provide a lot of current , but you will need a way to recharge it quickly.  You could use regenerative braking to charge the batteries when you are slowing down.  It would be helpful to incorporate some sort of FE/OU device to provide the heavy currents that you'll need to keep the battery charged.  This way you could draw energy from the environment or subspace (ether), and spare the motor the load of an alternator.  That way you can apply the power to the pavement.  Vrrrrrmmmmm.....
Burn rubber, baby!
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

bigfatpothead

I was planning on recharging the batteries with the CEMF
like in a bedini circuit.

bigfatpothead

I just heard someone pitch MY totally baked idea on the coast to coast am radio show.

probably should have kept it to myself

z.monkey

Drawbacks of a public forum.  Can he get it to work?  I dunno...
That's a pretty big concept, I think it will take more than one guy to get it to work.

z.monkey

This months issue of Nuts and Volts magazine has a electromagnetic coil launcher as a project.  This is basically a mini rail gun.  They provide the basics, complete with schematic and theory.  The coil they make is not exotic, basically just a coil.  This is a good starting point.  After you play with the toy rail gun for while it will help you to develop the real thing...