Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

konduct

Does anyone have any feedback about using a synthesizer as a signal generator?

bolt

i wonder who this guy is? Sounds like the real TPU inventor:) Thats 2 people in 24 hours that has appeared on the scene and said that SM was not the inventor and/or had little understanding of how the TPU really worked while offering fresh information on how and why it can work.  You can see that it was no wonder that anyone winding coils on the kitchen table would NEVER get a working TPU without access to lab conditions and a very deep theoretically understanding.

Don't forget SM actually said himself he had ONE tpu that worked and spent months and hundreds of man hours replicating the device and throw out hundreds of useless coils.  It actually makes far more sense he was trying to copy the first tpu without messing up the working original as it was NOT his to start with. Without the theoretical fundamentals it makes replication of a tpu so much harder even if it was placed in your hands and you tried to copy it.   It opens more questions to be answered one day like if its not SM's who's was it and how did SM get it? Anway the saga continues..............

Grumpy

Quote from: chrisC on March 17, 2008, 03:27:28 PM
Quote from: Grumpy on March 17, 2008, 03:20:39 PM

It takes more than eloquent prose to claim you have the knowledge or how something operates.

If spherics has this knowledge, then I "beseech" him to prove it or shut up like everyone else.  See, anyone can use fancy words.

Everything makes sense when you don't know how it works.   You read a few things that are interesting, your imagination fills in the rest.

Like a said before: Prove it!

Not going to get into squabbles with you. Fact is after all your years of searching and reading and trying, you still have not done anything remotely close to achieving OU. Have you? Then maybe, loosen up and pay some attention to some 'fancy' words. Maybe the fancy words will save you from another umpteen years of searching in the wrong direction?

cheers
chrisC

OU is a figure of speech and energy is where you find it - everywhere.  Look at all the energy we waste everday and rather than expend a little effort to reduce this waste, we would rather stay a copper-top in wonderland where our hands are never dirty and our ideas are never wrong - just unproven. Stephan has found the proverbial fountain in the overactive imaginations of dreamers that do nothing more than ply their endless ramblings on this forum - conjuring theory after theory of unproven eloquent prose and never accomplishing anything more than conquering the boredom of the day.

What have you done, Chris?  That's right - not a damn thing.  As for achieving OU, I might have been close once, but then so have many others.

Quote from: tao on March 17, 2008, 05:34:58 PM
Spherics has every right to just say something and not 'prove it.'

It is up to us, those who really want a working FE device, to decided for OURSELVES if we want to attempt Spherics's setup. He doesn't have to prove it, since he is not going to be interacting with us anymore.

Its a bit of a personal journey, if we are walking along a path and see some bread crumbs that someone else left (which potentially lead to our goal), we can choose to follow them or we can choose to ignore them thinking that they were put there to sidetrack us. It is a personal decision.

So, obviously Spherics won't be back, so I think its futile to argue about 'proving it', because he is OBVIOUSLY NOT going to come back and prove anything.

So, you have to decide for yourselves, leave Spherics's theory (bread crumbs) alone, or follow them to wherever they might take you (perhaps the goal you seek). And even if you end up being sidetracked, what is the REAL loss?

Thats all I have to say on that...

No offense to anyone!

Tao - more eloquent prose and lofty dreams of walking a path with no end only to find that the path is a ring - pun intended - like some sort of pulp fiction religious cult.  No wonder Golem was insane over the ring...

The words "Prove it." are a challenge to Spherics.  He can ignor it or accept it.

I'm sure he would love to demonstrate a working device but for some reason, perhaps fear, or  other emotional turmoil he just can't bring himself to do that.  So, instead, he fires his shotgun explanation of the TPU into the night and runs away laughing histerically - dining on the chaos and emotional waste.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

konduct

Does anyone have any feedback about using a synthesizer as a signal generator?

konduct

I see you guys have your own version of Omnibus over here.