Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Hello

I think this online book by David Wilcock is particularly relevant:
http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=6&id=20&Itemid=36

Chapters 1-3 cover torsion fields discussed in this post.

I am going to pick up some styrofoam spheres to do some testing. I will post my progress.

Earl

@Spheric

Enjoyed reading your "newbie" post that just fell from the trees, although my feeling is that you are anything but a newbie.  Whether informant or disinformant, time will tell.  The only thing in your post that really negatively disturbed me is your claim that the spherical device had coaxial cable to energize coils, instead of simultaneously energizing detonators to compress a hollow sphere into a dense ball.  Since you are obviously intelligent, this misrepresentation casts a question mark over your intentions.

@All

After reading Spheric's post, I did some investigation about NMR and found out some interesting things.
I discovered some NMR frequencies, although remember these frequencies are only valid for a certain magnetic field strength.  It can not be excluded that SM used iron wire because its NMR frequency is so much lower than copper.  Iron wire would heat up much more than copper wire and this was the TPU's problem.  Nowdays the higher frequency of copper is no problem.  This, of course, assumes that NMR plays some role in the opertaion of the TPU, which may or may not be the case.

Spin   NMR MHz at x magnetic field strength
197   Au   Gold      3/2      6.916
57   Fe    Iron         1/2   12.951
107   Ag   Silver      1/2    16.191
109   Ag   Silver      1/2    18.614
63   Cu   Copper    3/2  106.062

Not to be forgotten is that copper wire can be plated with gold or silver.  At RF, the current stays on the surface, so just a thin plating is all that is necessary.  Amateur radio operators have coated their copper tubing with silver since many decades, when building Kilowatt RF amplifiers.

Gold plating appears to be the best, having low frequency, low resistance, but high price.
Iron has a low frequency, but has high resistance therefore tendency to heat up.
Silver plating should be very good, has low frequency, low resistance, and tolerable price.
Copper has low resistance, affordable price, but high NMR frequency, however with 74HC and power FETs with ns switching speed 106 MHz is easily with-in reach, at least for someone who knows their electronics.

I am not a NMR expert, but it is possible that one is talking about small bandwidths, say Hertz to Kilohertz.  Therefore cheap and easy oscillators are out of the question.  No 555s.  Either an expensive synthesized laboratory RF generator or a DDS oscillator will most likely be necessary.  SM also implied that this is the case.

SM when talking about frequencies used kHz and the highest frequency that I remember was 245 kHz.
This is still a long way from 13 MHz for iron NMR.

As far as circuitry goes, I posted some circuits a long time ago.

Digital Circuit Diagrams+FETs+Drivers
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2582.msg36504.html#msg36504

Rapid Fire Rat Race Controller
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2582.msg38506.html#msg38506

It is no problem to generate the pulses for Spheric's configuration by using a shift register.  To obtain a space between pulses, use more shift register stages and leave a stage unused to obtain dead time between pulses.  The pulses may very well need to have much higher amplitude than 5V, several hundred Volts, even 1kV or more.

To answer someone's question, the aether itself has no NMR frequency, since it is sub-atomic, even sub-quantum.  The frequency that aether vibrates at is so high that you will get a hand cramp while writing all the zeros before MHz.  The smallest "thing" where NMR makes sense is the hydrogen atom with only a proton as a nucleus.  I have seen the H1, as it is called, being associated with a NMR frequency of 400 MHz.

There are certainly several ways to build TPUs, TPVs, TPWs, TPXs, and TPZs.  Pick a way to try, and build it.
In addition to a good signal generator, you will need a good oscillosope and better than average IQ.  This is Nature's way of preventing Joe Sixpack from hurting himself.

Regards, Earl

The beginning part of this page is interesting:
http://www.cem.msu.edu/~reusch/VirtualText/Spectrpy/nmr/nmr2.htm#nmr11
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

bolt

Earl the use of iron NMR seems important. Our visitor explains the reasons why we are going for iron and not copper, silver or gold. Only iron interacts with the ether by providing us with magnetic field. The others don't and he also explains for good reason there is NO iron in the tpu. Basically we are simulating a chunk of iron revolving at high frequencies by emulation that the coil is not a coil at all but we are producing NMR of iron.

Can you see where this is heading if you emulate iron then spin it and wrap wire around it you have a generator!

"The frequency should be a harmonic of the NMR of iron. Do not use iron anywhere in your device this will only cause huge eddy current problems. Iron is magnetic because of the geometry and spacing of its atoms (stationary waves remember) which interact with the ether flow in a resonant fashion despite what you may already believe! The NMR is directly linked to this geometric spacing and hence to the resonant frequency of the ether."

Yes makes perfect sense! The TPU is replicating a spinning iron atom. We take the pure definition of a iron core spinning in 3D space and reconstruct the effect electrically. The ether then believes we have a bit of iron spinning at high speed and will provide the same effects.

Earl

Bolt,

the collector coil must be made out of some conductor.

Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

Earl

bolt,

iron is not the only magnetic material, there is steel, AlNiCo, ferrites, etc.

One could also rotate at the NMR frequency of a NeFeBoron molecule.

Earl