Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolt

I believe we have new focus now Earl the coil does have to be constructed to have 30 degree up tilts and 3d focus etc etc and it has to resonate as it were iron. We also know with greater accuracy then ever before it has TWO frequencies exactly as SM stated in the vids "turning on one, turning on two" and i think after 3 years the frequencies are much higher then a 555 timer. 100k to 10 meg range is far more likely. The timing circuit cuts out the kitchen table builder. This is lab stuff only and thus with the number of people actually building this with access to the equipment on this forum leaves it in the hands of what 12 guys??

bolt

Earl i think your complicating things. The real tpu has a funnel effect and operates like a tube rectifier in it own right by forcing electrons to flow more in one way then the other. This gives the DC output. The flow is biased between the earth and the sky so the device is polarized. Although its believed SM later solved this problem yet i never considered it to be a problem. Car batteries only work up one way unless you seal them or the acid tips out.  The 5kz is some artifact of the rotation based on the NMR iron emulation. The only other explanation is the device only outputs power when its tapped off via a diode then you have no choice you got DC or nothing. This is highly possible given the frequencies involved are in the 100k to 10 meg range its no good to man or beast to have AC up this high so you might as well pop a diode in and call it DC.

Whatever as we always said before you know when you got a twister going then tapping the juice is no big deal then these questions are easily answered.

tao

Localjoe

@BOLT

IN refrence to your last post heres the exact quote from DFRO'S Post

"I also think he is using a small battery in all the devices to run the pulse control circuitry.  I imagine there are a few 555 ic's that are driving some kind of fast, high voltage mosfet driver to make 1 to 4 sets of very fast, short on-time pulses, which are harmonics of each other.  I would suggest doing pulse ratios that are in the Fibonacci series or each pulse being the previous pulse times phi."
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

bolt

There is now a new problem. If the TPU required such precision workmanship with the coils providing 3D focus then how did they all work in the vids and looked nothing like this? With the coils flattened out efficiency must have been reduced hundreds of percent its a miracle they ever worked...........unless this is wrong.