Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Complete information on working SM style device.

Started by spherics, March 17, 2008, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosphere

@spherics,

I've read a lot of back and forth here about what is and what is not overunity.

Quote from: spherics on March 24, 2008, 11:56:27 AM
In a world that excludes the ether, these coils are overunity. If the world took into account the ether, then the coils would not be thought of as overunity.

This is the same conclusion that I had reached.  Thank you for wording it so well.

@Jdo300,

I will build the coil assembly if you make the 300V circuit.  (Nothing fancy now.)  ;)

Grumpy

You are all already compressing and decompressing the aether all the time - you just don't know it.

For the record, I never said sperics was wrong - just challenged him to prove it.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

eldarion

@All,

I have been lurking for a few months now, waiting for some fresh information to resume testing with.  I will say that portions of what Spherics has written seem promising, and that I just might build and test the basic ideas.

Reading the description of the proposed device brought this back to memory from the long-dead Escribe list (I think Tim Vaguahan wrote this):
QuoteWhen I was still in high school, I met an engineer who worked for a
contractor based at the NASA Ames Research.   He told me of just an
experiment which resulted in apparent "antigravity" effects.   He built a
cylindrical faraday chamber made out of screen within which was placed 3
vertically oriented dipoles positioned at the vertices of a triangle.  He
phased the 28 megahertz output of a Heathkit DX-100 (a tube Ham radio
transmitter ) so the dipoles produced what he thought would be a electric
field that rotated faster than the speed of light.   The proper phasing
was produced by using different lengths of coax cable to feed each of the
dipoles.  A full sized dipole at 28 Mhz (10 meter amateur band) is 16.7
feet longs.  So he may have used shortened dipoles with coils.
He told me, very matter of factly, that small objects placed within the
chamber would levitate and float around.  They would also, not
surprisingly, get hot, especially things like rubber erasers.
I have lost contact with the engineer, but reading the above brought this
back to my memory.

Hmmm...shortened dipoles with coils.  Add the cylindrical screen (which will end up pulsing a magnetic field at 3x F1 due to induced RF currents) and the topology is quite similar.  Also note the high voltages from a tube-type transmitter...are square waves really required, I wonder?  (They certainly are easier to produce with modern equipment)

Eldarion
"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheaply, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value."
-- Thomas Paine

chrisC

Quote from: Grumpy on March 25, 2008, 12:13:32 AM
For the record, I never said sperics was wrong - just challenged him to prove it.

@Grumpy.

The gentleman does not owe you anything and does not need to prove anything to you! Can you not understand?
In a couple of posts, he has shown himself infinitely more intelligent than what your can ever achieve.

Let's just say, people here have more reasons to believe what he writes is superior to your knowledge base.. I'll just leave it at that. Thank you.

cheers
chrisC

Gustav22

Hello spherics,

I want to thank you for coming back here and shedding some more light onto the background of SM?s circular design and also on the tetrahedral design you yourself presented.

I personally am wishing, that you continue to share as much concrete technical details for a  tetrahedral setup as possible.

We now know the necessary amplitude of the excitation signals should be 300V (ground potential to max. potential,  peak to peak)
If there is anything you can say about sensible wire sizes and coil length etc. please give us as much additional info as you can.

Thanks again
money for rope