Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

How would you produce a polarization current of virtual photons?

Quote from: subzero on May 02, 2009, 12:29:54 PM

I am a new person in this forum .I have a BSC in Physics /Electronics and an uncompleted masters in solid-state electronics (i got bored ). I don't wont to engage in any argument ,there is a big difference between the TPU device in Steve marks video and Otto's TPU. Its not just about trying to replicate peoples stuff ,it is also about understanding some of the basic principles of how the universe works. Never work without mathematical models ,always work from theory or models to experimentation and never the reverse otherwise you might keep going around circles.
I also advice that we take physics very seriously ,at least up to masters degree level.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

BEP

Quote from: Grumpy on May 02, 2009, 08:22:59 PM
How would you produce a polarization current of virtual photons?

Easy guys. He's a newbee  ;D

Don't you think a homebrew NR generator, imaginary time and Casimir are a bit rough for a new guy break-in?

Mannix

Quote from: subzero on May 02, 2009, 12:29:54 PM

I am a new person in this forum .I have a BSC in Physics /Electronics and an uncompleted masters in solid-state electronics (i got bored ). I don't wont to engage in any argument ,there is a big difference between the TPU device in Steve marks video and Otto's TPU. Its not just about trying to replicate peoples stuff ,it is also about understanding some of the basic principles of how the universe works. Never work without mathematical models ,always work from theory or models to experimentation and never the reverse otherwise you might keep going around circles.
I also advice that we take physics very seriously ,at least up to masters degree level.

Steven said specifically that his formal electronics training was of almost no use to his discovery.

That is why people like Otto who dont come from a formal box may just grasp this thing.
Then it will be your sons and daughters that might build a theory based of things you missed .

Perhaps you might theorize on what happens when a electron tube is put under non conventional conditions...Xrays were discovered by accident...any thing else there?

What happens when you try to rectify frequencies and the cathode/filament  has other frequencies?  A simple modulator?

There is something for you lab, as there is nothing in the text books. Please help if you have any real experiments that you have performed around this scenario.

but go ahead and offer the rest of us a theory if you have it..but dont use ss devices as a reference in your theory please.

welcome aboard!

giantkiller

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,842848,00.html

Magnetic field pushes against sea water.
In the mid 1960s an electromagnetic submarine designed by Dr. Stuart Way, [sic] who was on leave from Westinghouse Research Laboratory, was successfully tested. It made use of the fact that electric and magnetic fields at right angles to each other produce a (Lorentz) force at right angles to both. The force pushed against the surrounding electromagnetically conducting fluid (seawater), which pushes back and moves the submarine. It is possible to envision an airborne analog in which seawater is replaced by ionized electrically conducting air, and conventional electromagnetic fields are produced by super-conducting magnets, which need little space, very little power and weight, and generate very high magnetic fields. Substantial research, much of it classified, has been done showing that a electromagneto aerodynamic system would be capable of solving all the problems of high-speed flight by controlling lift, drag heating and sonic-boom productionâ€"all electromagnetically, rather then mechanically or chemically. The resulting system would be symmetric, highly maneuverable, and relatively silent, often have a glow around it, and be capable of sudden starts and stops. It could carry its own power supply, or be charged up on board its mother ship in much the same manner as a golf cart which carries only a storage battery.

--giantkiller.

hansvonlieven

Interesting find Giantkiller.

Well Done. Thank you for sharing.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx