Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

As I understand zpe it is a scalar electric field compression which may be a result of the big bang in the Universe neighborhood we find ourself in.  Now if you are sitting inside an air compressor tank and have all this high pressure around you how do you become relavent to it?  You have to establish a lower pressure area.  Maybe a vortex of some kind or a cavitation? 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

giantkiller

http://www.amazon.com/Decoding-Message-Pulsars-Intelligent-Communication/dp/1591430623/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1250091365&sr=8-4

This will give a better description of whats outside the box by using real data and scientific feedback about the big bang. Seems as though this happens on the galactic scale all the time.
If you're in the tank you can't possibly know whats beyond the container walls without a fresh look.

I learnt something new. Take 2 magnets and put them north to north. Wrap 25 turns 30# around 1 axis and leave 1 foot leads. You now have a scalar detector. I got to try this on a magnetic standing wave by just moving this next to another pair of magnets in opposition. Stuck at work though.

lltfdaniel1

Quote from: sparks on August 10, 2009, 11:41:04 PM
As I understand zpe it is a scalar electric field compression which may be a result of the big bang in the Universe neighborhood we find ourself in.  Now if you are sitting inside an air compressor tank and have all this high pressure around you how do you become relavent to it?  You have to establish a lower pressure area.  Maybe a vortex of some kind or a cavitation?

These neutral centers play a big part in the overunity system...the universe is overunity...if you take a close look at the neutral bit in everything...you are close to cracking it.

Well according to someones near life death experiance.

It took me years after I returned to assimilate any words at all for the Void experience. I can tell you this now; the Void is less than nothing( -), yet more than everything that is ( + )! The Void is Absolute Consciousness; much more than even Universal Intelligence.

Modern science has begun to study this space between everything. They call it Zero-point. Whenever they try to measure it, their instruments go off the scale, or to infinity, so to speak. They have no way, as of yet, to measure infinity accurately*. There is more of the zero space in your own body and the Universe than anything else!

What mystics call the Void is not a void. It is so full of energy*, a different kind of energy that has created everything that we are. Everything since the (supposed - JAH) Big Bang is vibration, from the first Word, which is the first vibration.

The Light explained to me that there is no death; we are immortal beings. We have already been alive forever! I realized that we are part of a natural living system that recycles itself endlessly. I was never told that I had to come back. I just knew that I would. It was only natural, from what I had seen.

He even said he crossed over time so yea zpe/quantum..so yea this quantum is without beginning and is without end...you cannot create nor destory...but it is a wonder which gives more out than in...that only god knows..you may as well view this vaccum as a fuel tank..that will never run out..so the universe has already existed forever and will continue to be forever.

And then i read a scientists paper about that and i am like mmm :).

If you want to read more about that then it's here http://100777.com/spiritual/beings_having_a_physical_experience

Then i read about Tommy reed...he got electric from the earth but since zpe/quantum interacts with everything telsa used this zpe cavity effect and got more electric.

Then i read this and i am like MM neutral centers are key to overunity and the recycleing process...people often question how would think work etc..all you gotta do is look at the neutral center or neutrons..if you believe the universe which has existed forever and is right now...then why is it still running..mm goes in and out of existance.

Then i look at Keelys work and like mmmm.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7827.0

I don't know i am into the illumnati and stuff...these guys really do not want this out..sorry but if you guys do not have food for thought regarding the bigger picture and reason with it carefully...you might just understand.. http://www.scribd.com/doc/18237593/Universal-Laws-Never-Before-Revealed-Keelys-Secrets .

As far as i am aware this technology came from the deep blue...and enlightened people which was from god him self.

If you look at what i have typed...this is pretty much the bigger picture...these principles are not alien...it is just science or what you have studied...is really is not looking at the bigger picture.

I like to study God's view point and then look at the scientists..i don't like to look at the equations but the cause and effect of it.

I feel as if people are going round in circles not looking at the big picture...scam this scam what...how can that go through a wire..says a man back at 1900?

Whats pathetic is that this stuff that was suppressed is riseing back up again.

Yea this stuff will never ever be in the market...the people who supress this control the market system..then all i see is these so called inventors fall into the same old trap again and again...ooo blimey those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Surely tariel doesn't mind going where telsa went...when stuff like the kgb of russia use this for war...and not in the publics hands...it is very pathetic...then again the stuff you guys have studied..mm Marco is more open minded...anyways if i had a device..i'd just sell alot of electric and use that to build units and sell them on ebay at a non profit price and even give them a money back guarentee and instructions to disconnect from the grid...mm yea forget money..let's use this to wake people up...prehaps be the only person to have succeeded..if i did know it...but the stuff to learn this from is rather limited.

I see companys with claims of overunity when i do know it exists..and really does not go far...i really would not hide anything..people are so greedy that if they had this enlightenment...they would go to the goverment..and it's like well forget it sunshine just open source it..make money from donations..prove it as much as you can and in great detail along with videos showing everything up close...every component..then finally we are getting somewhere.

So yea these rich guys who are apart of the illuminati do not want this overunity to get out..by any means.

We won't be seeing 40kw generators for sale ever...all of the illusion and all but it does exist...Steven Marks and all...bleh..would be nice to have water in the desert so to speak.

If i were to know how this works better i'd study cavitys and resonance..and not dumbed down mainstream education.

The reason for investigations and not really suprised since people are spiritually hungry...is because people need substance...food for thought because this stuff needs you to forget mainstream science..well some of it but you can't :D

Would be nice if steven mark explained how he got the effect in detail..and i mean detail since people are running round in circles here..and people have got more bitter over it but i like to say thank you for your efforts anyways..would be better if you showed all of your results so someone could help you better..instead of argueing..like some have.

Yea look at 1900's with Nikola Telsa...his dream was for IT to be in use...but it did not...and never will today..i hate prudent tight adult attitude...who wants lots of money but can't buy happiness...very annoying..we are still using stuff that is polluting the atmosphere.

Would be alot better and i think people would actually be grateful to be able to have this...since you do not need to pay for fuel or whatever.

No time for faffing around the internet will go down at the time of 2012...you guys and others studying it have 3 years to get it right...because it will be turned into a tv like subscription...and the us economy is going to collapse so it is not going to be okay.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

giantkiller

@lltfdaniel1,
Nice post. Yes it is tough to explain all the diverse areas coming together without a single set of descriptions to include all perfectly. My mind just races into infinity without trying label any of it. It is such a wide view for the human mind limitations.
The end of the movie 'Knowing' with Nicolas Cage says it all.

--giantkiller.  :)