Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark´s associate Jack Durban comes forward with more info !

Started by zapnic, March 17, 2008, 04:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

So.....

In order to obtain a the vertical (precessing) current at 5686 Hz. you drive the continuous outer wrap at 224.227 kHz and the segmented controls at 35.705 kHz?

I assume, of course, the drive frequencies must be linked or entrained to one another.

otto

Hello all,

@BEP

Im driving my coil, only 1 for now, with exact 245kHz. At this frequency I see a set of 2 or 3 or 4 kicks. This means they are vibrating in the horizontal direction and this means on the scope I see a left - right vibration.
With an added 2. frequency of 5 - 6kHz I see as a result of this 2 frequencis a vertical vibration on the scope and this means up - down. But this vibration in the vertical direction amplifies the kicks. When I carefully tune this 2 frequencies I can get a 3. frequency of 7 -  8Hz.

As said my TPU is NOT finished so I cant use a 3. frequency (around 30 - 35kHz).

My "micro TPU" is only a hand made little transformer.

I had 2 of them but 1 of them.....wire vaporized with a little current.

Otto

BEP

Quote from: otto on August 19, 2009, 07:33:15 AM

I had 2 of them but 1 of them.....wire vaporized with a little current.

Aha!

I had to replace a complete winding for the same reason. The insulation evaporated and the conductor became very brittle. All in less than a minute!

I am not home now but my last full test had vertical undulations of about 200 Hz. There is still much missing in my build  >:(

wattsup

@otto

That has also hapenned to me with regular toroidal transformers.

So you are using one coil now and you have adjusted your frequencies to work with that one coil.

Now when you have two coils, you connect the same way in parallel but this time you pass it through a potenionmeter to adjust the second one as fine tuning to be like the first (or slightly off). lol

You see the LPTU has two on/off switches with two wires goig to each. It also has a potentionmeter dial with only two wires. He says turn on primary frequency then turn on secondary frequency. He does not say turn on coil #1 and coil #2. These just connect the coils to the power driven pulse source because of the thick wires going to the switches.

The first coil works with one of the yellow caps in resonance to one adjusted frequency. The second yellow cap works with your second coil. Both receive the same frequency. The pot is used to adjust just the second coil to match the first frequency that is already adjusted for the first coil.

Added:

I have also noticed as I am sure you must have by now that it is not only th epusling freqency but also the pulse duty and pulse width that will play heavilly on this since at certain frequencies it will not work but if you adjust the pulse duty or width, it will work. This is because if you give too much, you will kill the effect.

Grumpy

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards