Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A truly overunity Transformer / Meg

Started by LoganBaker, March 17, 2008, 06:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nali2001

Hi there Getca and welcome!
Great to see some people working on this system.
You ever tried to contact Mr. Ivanov from Inkomp-Delta himself?
And if so did he ever give out some useful info, they say he is a nice helpful guy?

Could you PLEASE give me/us an 'global idea' what he is saying in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npFVaeSbk1Q

And VERY PLEASE also for this video especially:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IP-buFHKKU
Is he describing anything 'specific' regarding the oscilloscope shot and maybe the driving technique?

Well maybe you can understand what is said in this video?
http://www.hvlabs.hu/zpe/Boday/tiltott_talalmanyok_cutted.avi

Thanks,
Steven

gyulasun

Quote from: Nali2001 on October 24, 2008, 04:57:55 PM

Well maybe you can understand what is said in this video?
http://www.hvlabs.hu/zpe/Boday/tiltott_talalmanyok_cutted.avi

Thanks,
Steven

Hi Steven,

The person in that video was Árpád Boday, a Hungarian inventor / replicator of a MEG.  Unfortunately, he died of cancer and the setup he showed in the video was not found by his friends (i.e. György Egely for instance).
Boday, however, tried to build a bigger setup, based on his experiments but he could not finish it due to his illness. His friends tried to continue building his bigger setup after his death but unfortunately, I have no any further news on that, probably it was unsuccessful.
The report's text is here:
Boday: The phenomena is exceptionally interesting. Input voltage is zero now and here these electric bulbs are lit.
Reporter: At first you switched something and  a number 107 could be seen?
B: yes, there is a given voltage to start with, then the setup gets excited and the input voltage can be switched off, for instance you see I unplug the connection and the bulbs continue lighting. So this is a completely new phenomena  which now I would not like to talk about.
R:  But I would have one more question: In your setup there are still two 4.5V dry batteries?
B: The two 4.5V dry batteries feed the control electronics only.  If you consider there are 8 light bulbs of 10W power each, altogether they are 80W, and you cannot take out 80W power from two 4.5V dry batteries. I could show you the current coming out from these batteries, it is about 30mA the control circuit consumes.
R: Basically, you change the Law of Energy Conversation with this setup by showing you gain energy from nothing?
B: Well, not from nothing but from permanent magnets: their magnetostatic energy is converted into magnetodynamic energy.  This is all I wished to tell you because this setup needs further experiments and developments to get an extremely well useable and useful device for everybody.
Then the reporter ask a question from another person, not from the above MEG setup: Everybody is called in to show his device to see whether it works?

rgds,  Gyula

lancaIV

http://ep.espacenet.com/advancedSearch       CA2172240                Arpad Boday-Publication

S
  CdL

p.s.: never changing the law of conservation: using (getting/giving) temporary Gibbs-Theorem             
                                                                                                              credit/debit units

also important : Meissner-Ochsenfeld-Effekt
                              Coloumb-Law
                              Ampére-Law
                              Curie-Temperature

Getca

Hi Nali2001...
Quote from: Nali2001 on October 24, 2008, 04:57:55 PM
You ever tried to contact Mr. Ivanov from Inkomp-Delta himself?
And if so did he ever give out some useful info, they say he is a nice helpful guy?
I personally don't know Mr. Ivanov, but my friend met him and saw his device working with COP>2. The MEG was not selfpowered. The inventor gave some information about principle of work and the main is using magnetic bypass or switch for flux commutation of permanent magnets.. Magnetic bypass or switch work as a magnetic resistance with a core saturation. The control magnetic flux is closed in the core of the bypass/switch and only PM's flux is commutated to the output. Mr. Ivanov uses resonant circuits for optimal performans.
Abot first two videos the inventor doesn't say any interesting. He just demostrates working device and COP>2. On the first video output power is about 400w and on the second about 1200w. On the third video the inventor speaks Hungarin language and I can't understand anything.
So, the Bulgarian MEG is really working and that is truth... :) The inventor says that he can build 2-10kW device in the future.

Nali2001

Hello Getca and thanks for the info.
Saw your friend the actual device or only that box with the unit inside?
The only video's has has shown with the device operating is when the actual device is in the box. I wonder what core configuration he is now using.
It sounds like he is just using 50hz so I guess it is all normal transformer steel. Do you have any oscilloscope shots for his device? I know they were on his website once but now they are gone and I did not save them back then, do you have some? Any idea about how he is driving the thing? I believe on the earlier models he used half wave ac from just one diode. But judging from the 1200watt video he is now using short duty dc pulses in a capacitor resonant system. Must be one serious circuit since it is probably pretty high dc voltage he is putting in. Could be as high as 250vdc. And that at some impressive wattage also, that requires some serious switching circuit.
Anyway about your circuit you showed, is there any specific reason for the series resonant circuit and not parallel resonant? See picture below.

Regards,
Steven