Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A truly overunity Transformer / Meg

Started by LoganBaker, March 17, 2008, 06:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Getca

Hello Gyula...
I haven't seen these patent and I don't know who is CHOBANOV VALERI, but I think Valeri Ivanov and Valeri Chobanov are the same person. The Integrated Swith of Magnetic Stream is patented by Valeri Ivanov as I know. There is some usefull info in the first attached file about principles of magnetic energy converting. Unfortunatelly the language is Russian. The author is Valeri Ivanov.
In the second file the inventor shows a measurement circuits and results. Also a half sinus wave for driving of the control coils is showed.

Regards,,,
Rossen 

altium

Hello all,
In 03.2007 I was been in Elin Pelin city, Bulgaria, and meet with mr. Walery Ivanow, inventor of "INKOMP". Translated to english, this name mean "integral commutator of magnetic fields".

COP (КПÐ") of this system is typically =2,4.
Measuring of input-output powers (see MEG_Ivanov_Results.png), when I see and we can see in videos in youtube is really.
Input power is sinusoidal 50Hz,  output power is sinusoidal too, but after rectified to DC with big capacitors, and loaded to bulbs. All measuring was been easy, really and correct. No fraud there.
Self feeding was NOT demonstrated.
Sometimes I`m Skype call with mr. Ivanow.

Information of basic working principle is available from inventor`s website (www.inkomp-delta.com), but small technical details is NOT available, because mr. Ivanow is patent pending.
In our forum (www.forum.beinsa.info), user Getca is trying to replicate his own construction, and experiment now is succesfull.
COP=1,3 and soon will be 1,5 without self feeding option. After, self feeding will be trying to achieve.
More experiments needed...

I will try to replicate Getca`s construction soon. And I will posted results and pictures.
Getca uses 2 types of "E" ferrite cores:
for by-pass core - Ш6Ñ...11mm, material K4000 Al=2800
for basic core - Ш12Ñ...15mm, material  K2004 Al=200

Regards,
altium
www.forum.beinsa.info

Getca

Hello...There is showed a magnetization curve and magnetic permeance, magnetic resistance changes in the attached diagrams. Bypass/swith core saturaton causes a magnetic resistance increasing and the result is a direction change of PM magnetic flux to the output secton of the main core. The magnetic flux change dФ/dt causes el. magnetic induction in the output coils. It is depends on the flux change speed and magnetic induction value.

gyulasun

Hello Rossen,

Thank you for all the interesting and useful info and congratulations on your COP of 1.3 so far!

So you use the higher permeability core for the shunt coil (i.e. for input core) and the smaller permeability cores for the rest to complete the magnetic circuit.  I like your simple but effective setup of the E shape cores.

Regarding the scope shots, would you define where the zero lines are?  And also the time base is in usec or msec?

From the output coils point of view, the flux changes from a maximum value (dictated by the PMs and the core cross sections) to a minimum value (defined by the goodness (quality) of the shunt effect), right?  Well, this means the polarity of the flux does not change in the present setup (when your input appears) but its strength does, right?
Do you also use a diode at the input like Valeri shows if I am not too nosy?  :D 8)

Many thanks,
Gyula

Getca

Hello Gyula...Thank You for the attention. In the first scope shot the control current is showed and the zero line is the bootom line of the grid. In the second scope shot the ouput voltage cicks are showed and the zero line is the middle grid line. The time base is 10 mikroseconds. It was my early experiment and it only demonstrates the principle of magnetic flux switcing using by Valeri Ivanov, but at high frecuency.
Yes You are right about the flux polarity, but it really changes. First it comes in the output coil, then it comes out the output coil (see GIF animation in one of my previous posts). It is thrue the MEG isn't a transformer and it's quite complicated device from its work point of view.
Now I get a sinusoidal output voltage in my actual device using serial resonant circuit. The output power is  about 45W. The most interesting is when I decrease the load to full short circuit, the input current doesn't change. This means the control and output magnetic loops are separated. I believe I can get better results in this way and I definitely do it. Later I try to post my actual results - scope shots, shematic, etc...
The MEG is posible and You have to be convinced in it.  ;) ;D
P.S. I don't use output rectifier and the control driving impulse is rectangular using power electrnic switch and IC555 timer as a generator.

Best wishes,
Rossen