Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A truly overunity Transformer / Meg

Started by LoganBaker, March 17, 2008, 06:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koen1

Well not really on this specific setup, no. Not from my end anyway.

I have been getting signals from some others I'm in contact with
that some of them have managed to get OU from a toroidal transformer
with pulsed input on the primary and a bemf capture "rectifier" a la
Bedini/Bearden on the secondary, but all of them are just short
term test runs and none have attempted to close that loop yet.
Some of them claim positive regenerative feedback between the ouput
capacitor and the input capacitor is possible, as long as it happens
during a phase in which the input cap is physically disconnected
from the primary coil (through transistor switching or even using
a simple Reed switch).
Sounds like a Bedini-style "radiant energy" pulser/collector "coil"
setup without the battery charging operation to me... ;)

lumen

I agree!
If the output was the toroidal coil then the switching coil (the straight coil) would need only a short pulse just as the output was collapsing and the waveform should be like that shown in post 47.

The output would be driven in a circular path around the toroid and provide an output that would be enhanced by the collapsing switching coil. At the output peaks the toroid would reverse the circular field path direction and drive the output in the opposite direction which would be in the same direction it was already collapsing.

Like AC out from the constant drive of the PM DC field in with short pulses to help the direction change.

Getca

Hi, all inventors...

There are pictures showing some MEG output effects with spark gap. The supply power is about 30W, but output one is quite higher to make iron pieces red and to melt a thick resistive wire down.

Nali2001

Hi Getca.
I saw these images on the Bulgarian forum some time ago. Any improvements yet? And what setup are you using these days. Have you measured the output or used other outputs like bulbs and how did they do. Any other interesting improvements done by other Bulgarian users?

I saw that Inkomp-delta has changes their site and seem to be working together with Akoil now. Plus it seems they now removed any real info from the site except for the old video and a photo slide show. Some time ago when their old site was still up I asked Valeri if the systems shown in their old photo section ever produced o.u and he said no. They never went over 100% efficiency and he is using some other layout these days which seems to be working great, but these devices are always inside a box so we have no idea what he is really using these days.

Regards,
Steven

Getca

Frequency - about 30kHz
Resonant control circuit
Ferrite cores
Supply voltage - 24v
Supply current - 1-1.5a
Output voltage picks - about 800v
Output current picks - 60-800a
Currunt flow time - 300-500nS

The current picks depends on the electrodes material, spark gap, etc...