Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A truly overunity Transformer / Meg

Started by LoganBaker, March 17, 2008, 06:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nabo00o

:o
Are those numbers correct!?
That's an insanely high amperage value!
I can see that you melted iron but damn...

So this is primarily the basic MEG, you haven't added anything more to circuit or?
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

Ergo

The voltage isn't measured during load and it probably drops like a rock at this moment
while increasing the amperage. If there is 25W output from the 30W input at 0.5V output
during load then this translates into 50 amps flowing through the wires.
That's enough to melt iron in the 'current arc' setup displayed due to a small contact area.
Sorry, no overunity here, as usual.

Getca

Hi, Ergo...

Did You read my previous post carefully?.. I think, not, because there was a SPARK GAP and it was a MEG load. There was not any electrical contact between the electrodes. The output characteristic of this device is falling and a short circuit decreases strongly the output power. So, the gap works like e zener diode - the voltage is about constant, but changes only the current.
Well, I pointed the values above and You can be sure all is correct. The approximated calculation is about efficiency 2 or more.

Kator01

Hi Getca,

may I present here a link which was sent to me yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/user/theENERGYDREAM#play/uploads/1/ZUvHhBzffWk

Due to some research with google I discovered this in the google-cache : a video by Dr. Schwarz embedded on the website "cauta.siteweb.ro" which is Romania - I guess. however the video is removed here. Search on this website for "Dr. Schwartz Free Energy Electromagnetic Generator"

http://209.85.129.132/search?q=cache:20eCzHJb-xUJ:cauta.siteweb.ro/Y_hitech.html+%22Noahsark+Foundation%22&cd=10&hl=de&ct=clnk&gl=de

Do you know these two persons of Noahsark Foundation ?

The Nr. 11 -Video looks like a MEG-Device but frankly I regards this as a scam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOhfs1Fihd0&feature=channel

I simply wanted to ask you if you know these two persons, because it is my geuss that this is originated from a eastern country .

Regards

Kator01

PS : there is no other information I coud find about this

Ergo

Yes, I did, and you are still wrong.

Just before the Spark "ignites" there is a high voltage present but this is
short circuited down to almost zero volt when the Spark crosses the bridge.
This is regular welding technique used by any everyday welding station.
I can easily determine that you lack the skill of how to truly measure the efficiency
of your device. It is actually insanely hard to get correct measurements in a pulsed
setup where the current and voltage is load dependent. Just like your contrapment.
I do encourage you to bring in someone skilled enough to help you take proper
measurements using the right equipment. Then you will see the whole picture yourself.

Quote from: Getca on July 28, 2009, 04:01:00 PM
Hi, Ergo...

Did You read my previous post carefully?.. I think, not, because there was a SPARK GAP and it was a MEG load. There was not any electrical contact between the electrodes. The output characteristic of this device is falling and a short circuit decreases strongly the output power. So, the gap works like e zener diode - the voltage is about constant, but changes only the current.
Well, I pointed the values above and You can be sure all is correct. The approximated calculation is about efficiency 2 or more.