Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TESLA pattend 390721 BUILDERS THRED

Started by innovation_station, August 09, 2008, 11:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

Quote from: redstone64 on December 02, 2008, 09:24:13 AM
Hello,

it's clear that a rotating magnetic field with a lot of speed, will cause some kind of gravitomagnetic effect and energy generation. Since 2 years I follow people who are trying to replicate that SM thing.

It is clear for that:

1. Rotational magnetic field with very high speed of electrons causes this effect.
2. A lot of high voltage is need for the first start of this device, I don't think 12v is enough, 100v or much.
3. At least three magnetic pulse, i mean vertical magnetic coils.
4. For the output, there should be a very high quality regulator which will collect some energy for back feeding.

Unfortunately, so many people replicated this device, have tested it with a very low input voltage on coils, it is better to use very high voltages around 100v and 200v to test it, than a reasonable kick can be seen.

One of overunity threads, I have seen an old TV schematic, which has a toroidal shape, TPU like unit at the center, But I can't find it again. If some body has can you send it?

A small note: Tesla used lamps during their tests. We are still using transistors, MOSFETs? Those devices are slow comparing to lamps. I think Lindsay had a good reason why she tells this thing.

;D

my cold bottles will remain cold a wile yet ;)

ist!  8)
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

redstone64

Hello,

I think Large Capacitors on SM's tpu are not for output regulation, they are used for firing collector coils.

IST we are not wile!
;)

redstone64

Spherics states that:
A pulse into a coil generates an expanding magnetic field. The magnetic field comes into being by an underlying patterning of the ether. It is a cascade action on the part of the ether that causes the EFFECT of an expanding magnetic field. If you then cause a second magnetic field to expand through the same space as the already expanding magnetic field, a specific cascading action, a pattern is setup in the ether which is the EQUIVALENT of a magnetic field and has many of the characteristics of a magnetic field. By this I mean it will interact with metals, and cause the EFFECT of a current, IF the field is moving across the metal. I will refer to this field as a COMP field from now on. But please be clear this COMP field is in addition to the expected magnetic field. This COMP field, a patterning in the ether, is dampened and effectively nulled by magnetic metals.

Let's try!

After making tests with the circuit simulator, I can see the kicks covering both peaks. It seems to be the key.