Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TESLA pattend 390721 BUILDERS THRED

Started by innovation_station, August 09, 2008, 11:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

the pattend GK posted  8)

http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat390721.pdf

this is a builders thred  i will start the transformer today ...

i will post my pics and all are welcome to post there work here too  :)

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

giantkiller

What is built must driven...

--giantkiller.

MACEDONIA CD

yes mast see the   pdf    sheme   yes   that sheme is  from ,< fathere and master of  elktrics  >

yes  inovattin @ lets  <start that slepy kics   >
  lets beagean SPIN  whit vortex>

THE FIRST HAS BORN  <DIRECKT COURENTS    THEN LATER  <AC >

HMM   NOW  THE S.M   IS  BACK  THE  TIME   100 YEARS    NOW   WE  MAST MAKE 
    DIRECKT   COURENTS  >
:) 
    POSITIVE  VIBRATIONS I SEE  HERE  MAST KEEP GOING   WHIT <HOPE >  TO MAKE   DC   
VOTAGE  WHIT NO MOVING  PARTS<

FINALY  IS  GET REAL  WAY TO GO   TO MAKE DC  VOLTAGE   <DINAMO >  BUT NOW  WHITOUT  ROTOR  INSAID >
WHAT WHILL  NOW  WHILL SPIN   SOMETHING INVISIABLE   HMMMMMMMMMMmm
  Steven   Mark   say  .........<<takes time  to slow down    like  jet engine  turbine  > when is turn out that small permanent magnet                        ;)

lets   say you have  one  small  magnet and  move fast like  gun bulit  clouse  some wire

IS NOT  IMPORTANT THE   HOW IS STRONG MAG.  BUT SPEED  IS IMPORTANT

BIG PROBLEM   HOW TO SPIN   ELKTRONES  IN WIRE   <HOW TO SPIN IN ONE DIRECTION THE   INSAID ELKTRONES  IN THE  WIRE
THAT ELKTRONES IS  CAPTURE   IN  OWN  STRUCTURE IS NOT FREE  TO  SPIN
MAST BE REALEAST  THAT ELKTRONES  AND   THEN  WE  BE ABLE TO  DOING WHAT  WE  WHANT   
THE FREE  ELKTRONES  IS  EASY TO SPIN  TYHE INSAID  ELKTRONES  IS  HARD  TO SPIN IN ONE  DIRECTION   

innovation_station

the main part of this is the transformer here he teaches us how to convert hv re to useable output....

i finished a 6 " 50' reel of garden wire wound as a core from dollarramma for 1 buck and i then seperated it into 4 with 4 zip ties then i wound my tuned wires on it i used 11.3 grams of 22 ga for my first primary ..  and 2' of 14ga romex as my secondary ...  they both weignh 11.3 grams each then the next coil is 24 ga the same 11.3 grams the one after that is agin 11.3 grams of 28ga...  and the last coil is 22 ga bifillar and 14 ga romex bilillar....

just if you all wonder why i did this it is simple ....   i want to know what is the best gage  to use  and the best fit for the size of the ring ...

also i wanted a test tranny to play with ...

i am building right away another 1 or 2  ;)  i will stick with 10 grams for ease of mesurements ... in future 6 " coils  i will use 28 ga primaries....

i will post a pic when my batteries are recharged for my cam

ist

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

innovation_station

here is my transformer i just wound....

i numbered the wire gages

ist

:)

ok so in thinking about this transformer i just made it seams in my mind anyways it will not get hot wile in operation   i could be wrong but if it is cold engery flying throught my primaries witch are the higher gage wires as the pattend indicates... then it will convert the cold engery to magnetic engery and  and will be transfered to the secondary if it is wired as showen in the pattend then it may well rotate wile in operation...

from hv plused dc or cap discharge  or spark gap...

tesla also states some where that plused ac or dc of hv can be used ....