Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TESLA pattend 390721 BUILDERS THRED

Started by innovation_station, August 09, 2008, 11:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

@gk i guess you were done your build longggg b4 i started duh! silly me im a hard learner lol

at all the rest that have finished long ago .....  laughf  at me  and with me cuz i laugh at my self once agin  lol

i wasent gonna say this but i decided to ...

there was a thunderstorm here today ...  i saw the biggest lightning strike i ever saw in my life today....  it is better than this yet .. i was not at the time at home but close by  and i saw the strike from where i was i could of swore it hit the house ....  but i was told a bright blue flash of lite flew across my table to the window in the liveing room at the time of the strike ....

just all to strange ..  and it makes me wonder

so this will conclude my research on the tpu 

for the record im still broke and i dont have a properly working tpu but i will work at it and im sure over time the device will teach me ....

peace ist  :) 

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Paul-R

It seems to me that 390721 is very much two inventions put together.
I wonder if it would be better to separate them, and study them
apart.
Paul.

Paul-R

Re: the above post - I've got this wrong. This is a motor with a toroidal
power supply unit as its stator, isn't it?

pauldude000

@All & special attn to Paul-R

Look at Tesla patent #381,970

http://www.keelynet.com/tesla/00381970.pdf

If you look at the "transformer" in 390,721 then compare it to the device of 381,970, you notice that they are one and the same device.

There is one difference between the two..... notice and compare in particular the connections of each. I find this as interesting, as I just noticed it myself. The manner of inter-coil connection differs between the two, yet for an almost identical application between the two patents. Peculiar.

Both are rotating field devices, Usable as "transformers" (both patents) or as a dynamo (patent 381,970) with rotating powered stator windings AND external rotating field. ("generator" picture top of patent, same device).

I call the device in 390,721 the "Tesla TPU" for a reason.

Many things can be deduced about this device. 

1. It is A.C. (as clearly stated in both patents)
2. It creates and utilizes a rotating magnetic field (both patents)
3. It is inherently a versatile operation device (as demonstrated by the use of said in "generator" example)
4. Power take off may be either high voltage/low current or high current/low voltage for either carbon arc lamps or regular lighting (see 381,970)
5. Drive element (primary) is ALWAYS the finer wire of many turns - low current winding (both patents), no matter no 4 above. (both patents)
6. The secondary is heavier gauge or "coarser" wire of few turns. (both patents), NOTE: this makes sense for high current low voltage, but not for high voltage low current use.
7. These units DO NOT WORK OFF OF NORMAL TRANSFORMER ACTION (See note 6 above, and read 381,970 carefully), they operate off of the rotating field.
8. The units are iron core (both patents)
9. Construction shape may vary (both patents)

Something to think about.

Paul Andrulis

Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

Grumpy

The Tesla device referenced is just a rotating magnetic field transformer.  Clever, but no magic.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards